Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Multistrike/Spell Echo not working properly on Spectres

LoL guys, this gonna stay forever!
Henry has been kind enough to promise us to make this a priority, so I suppose we'll just have to be patient and hope this isn't a semi-permanent thing like some previous "bugs".
"
Henry has been kind enough to promise us to make this a priority, so I suppose we'll just have to be patient and hope this isn't a semi-permanent thing like some previous "bugs".

what kind of promise is this? they fixed stash tab bug instantly but this one was there in last 1 week.When will they fix it? im kinda angry for this.I started as solar guard build and felt rly bad at the end.Dont know what to do basicly. Someone will come and tell me to swap other spectres for lols, please dont do that.Nearly 90 and playing with a bugged character.Thx for that GGG.
"
hayrish wrote:
"

what kind of promise is this? they fixed stash tab bug instantly but this one was there in last 1 week.When will they fix it? im kinda angry for this.I started as solar guard build and felt rly bad at the end.Dont know what to do basicly. Someone will come and tell me to swap other spectres for lols, please dont do that.Nearly 90 and playing with a bugged character.Thx for that GGG.

i mean im 87 and even bugged solar guards are pretty terrifying, t13-14 bosses drop in seconds... i barely even get to see enemy health bars when clearing. Try frost/flame sentinels if you need echo to work that much
Well I'd be lying if I said I'm not pissed about the issue. But GGG did try to communicate that they're aware of the issue, now I'm just hoping that the actually did make this a priority and not just some PR mumbo jumbo to make us forget about this.
The fact that there's no estimated timeframe fix and no further GGG comment on it DOES make it appear that it's a PR mumbo jumbo unfortunately. They've broken (and fixed) other things at a rate that has been superhuman when they've popped up this league but this has been a long-known bug with no updates.

It makes us summoners worry.
We now have a fix and hope to have it in an upcoming patch, sorry for the delay.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
<3
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
We now have a fix and hope to have it in an upcoming patch, sorry for the delay.

Point for GGG. Apologies for doubt <3
Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info