Multistrike/Spell Echo not working properly on Spectres

Aragorn.. you should calm down a little bit xD
I love how defensive the mods are on this forum. The team can't take any responsibility for messing up yet another patch release. It amazes me, honestly it does. How much a team can back step on the forum pages when they told they have a bug in the game and are asked to fix it.

You do realize companies do not have to close on the weekends? You do realize that a company should plan their schedule out correctly so you have people available when they need it. Honestly you guys seem like you have a lot of internal problems in your company ranging from the skill of your programmers and developers to your logistic team. I would recommend a serious renovation of your inner-management cause clearly you guys aren't doing it correctly. I've never heard of these issues from Blizzard, simply that their teams are working and will get it done, with timely updates, not just vague ETA's from a mod that literally has said nothing constructive since typing his bullshit non-sense from the start.

This company does neither, and this post has proved that GGG rather get defensive and tell their consumers to STFU rather than talking to them like human beings. This company is honestly a joke, it is funny how many kids it most take buying little digital MTX to keep this place going. They could never release a real game, it would be a disaster. This team reminds me more of a Highschool extra-circular after school program at best. Keep making excuses it is what works for you Aragorn, intelligent conversations debating a subject clearly is not, doesn't surprise me though.
Last edited by XEdwardElricX on Dec 10, 2017, 5:09:15 PM
"
XEdwardElricX wrote:
I love how defensive the mods are on this forum. The team can't take any responsibility for messing up yet another patch release. It amazes me, honestly it does. How much a team can back step on the forum pages when they told they have a bug in the game and are asked to fix it.

You do realize companies do not have to close on the weekends? You do realize that a company should plan their schedule out correctly so you have people available when they need it. Honestly you guys seem like you have a lot of internal problems in your company ranging from the skill of your programmers and developers to your logistic team. I would recommend a serious renovation of your inner-management cause clearly you guys aren't doing it correctly. I've never heard of these issues from Blizzard, simply that their teams are working and will get it done, with timely updates, not just vague ETA's from a mod that literally has said nothing constructive since typing his bullshit non-sense from the start.

This company does neither, and this post has proved that GGG rather get defensive and tell their consumers to STFU rather than talking to them like human beings. This company is honestly a joke, it is funny how many kids it most take buying little digital MTX to keep this place going. They could never release a real game, it would be a disaster. This team reminds me more of a Highschool extra-circular after school program at best. Keep making excuses it is what works for you Aragorn, intelligent conversations debating a subject clearly is not, doesn't surprise me though.

You're a rude prick
Guys, relax a bit.

Currently using solar guards at lvl 85 without echo and doing fine (probably stronger with echo though).

It's not as if Solar are unusable or the build completely unviable.

For me, sentinels seem to echo "sometimes" with the gem or not at all. They were able to shoot 1 fireball and move away immediately, so that doesn't seem right.

Though it is unfortunate.
"
Aragorn14 wrote:
"
Cataract wrote:
"
WOH wrote:
any update on a fix to this? really starting to be a drag on progression :/

Guessing it's not on the top of the pile of things to do immediately after launch weekend for the team.

Considering that it's in their "High Priority" list in the Known Bugs sticky, your statement couldn't be further from the truth.

They are human beings and need some rest and a day off since they have been going for a solid week straight without one. That, and it IS the weekend after all.

My point was to say that they're likely not prioritizing this issue above getting some rest after launch weekend. I think you read that more as if I was saying they are screwing up by not resting their team after launch.
Probably. :) Chris made mention that he wanted to give the team an actual day off (regular support staff isn't included in that) since they have been going a week straight.

No worried Cata :)
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
It seems, i got same bug for Flame golems :'( plz check golems too GGG

still love you btw
"
XEdwardElricX wrote:

u freak a little kid.
Go F.U.S .
Talk and talk but did not know what the f *** you were talking about.
It is a bug and they are going to fix it so stop being a crying baby.

"
XEdwardElricX wrote:

Since other people are saving me the trouble, let me point something else out to you.

I am not a mod, nor am I GGG staff. Go read the sticky in the Help and Info section.

And if you want to complain/whine about something, go do it in the feedback forum, where your post belongs. This is for us to report bugs to GGG. That's it - period, do not collect $200, end of discussion. They know about it, it's a high priority (go read the known issues sticky while you're at it)
"

These problems are currently being looked into and we'll be trying to get them fixed for you as soon as we can. There is no need to make new posts about them unless you have further information that may be helpful, thanks.
and it will be fixed when it gets fixed.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Multi-Strike is no longer working for Stone Golems as well, was wondering why and it seems like it's not the only minion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info