ATZIRIIS ACUITY ALREADY HOW?

That's not possible without exploiting.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
The strongbox doesn't give a full set of cards. 8 were shown of a set of 11.

I'm calling shenanigans on this. He's found some way to trick the chat interface and is playing it for all it's worth.

The datamine for it on poe db indicates a random number of cards. It may have been enough to complete the set that dropped.
can't you go to standard, copy the acuitys into chat, copy the chat line (which is basically a link to the item in your stash), login to the new league and post it?

it's linking to your item in the standard stash but whatever ... it's no exploit.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
The guy linking has no points..... could be unique divcard strongbox in strand?

div strongboxes can only spawn in maps since legacy league.
so this guy is exploiter?
@chris_wilson WE NEED YOU MAN!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS AMISS IN THE ABYSS
Hope GGG looks into this, no matter what the silly explanation. Some "for try, for see, for know".
saw the same thread on reddit the acuity is a legacy version dunno how did he link it in abyss. very mysterious.
I just hope that if he can trick chat into thinking he has something to show off, the same trick wont fool the stash system.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
vio wrote:
can't you go to standard, copy the acuitys into chat, copy the chat line (which is basically a link to the item in your stash), login to the new league and post it?

it's linking to your item in the standard stash but whatever ... it's no exploit.

No, it will just post the item name in white, and with no image. I just tested.

dang, thanks for testing. can't play before sunday :(
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info