[3.1] Max block molten strike gladiator, League starter, All content viable

Doesn't it make sense to take Iron grip?

Also, won't Brutus' Leade Sprinkler be a good choice?
will it be a wise choice to use Chernobog's Pillar for the 25% more fire conversion and get those fire dmg + pen node ?
"
KiadawP wrote:
Doesn't it make sense to take Iron grip?

Also, won't Brutus' Leade Sprinkler be a good choice?

There is version of tree with iron grip, its 200% increased phys damage per 1000 strength, not worth if your strength is low.

Every shield node "increased physical damage while holding a shield", BLS doesn't work with this build.

"
ShockerzQc wrote:
will it be a wise choice to use Chernobog's Pillar for the 25% more fire conversion and get those fire dmg + pen node ?

For 78% chance to block you need 30% shield, Chernobog's Pillar is still an option though

There is new unique chest that gives "elemental penetration", its BIS cause we deal 75% fire and 76% cold, don't waste points on "fangs of frost" or "lava lash" without full conversion.
"
leakvoid wrote:

Every shield node "increased physical damage while holding a shield", BLS doesn't work with this build.

but you have them in the passive skill tree. The only with focus on axe. Now I am confused.
Last edited by KiadawP on Dec 10, 2017, 11:59:30 AM
KiadawP, read this before asking questions: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_conversion
"
leakvoid wrote:
KiadawP, read this before asking questions: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_conversion

That was 'nice'. I read & even so, my understanding is, it added all phy damage in tree, then convert.

If so then it make sense to have it in the tree.

If it doesn't work like this, then there is no need to have them in the tree, which is why I asked why is it in the tree?

But Thanks for the support so far. I think I look elsewhere for build guide, because I can't understand the choices here. Wish you luck though.
May i ask why you are not taking any points into frenzy/end charges?
Molten Strike, Elemental Damage with Attacks, Multistrike,ancestral call, Elemental Focus, conc effect

is this good for 6L?
Last edited by slimemachine on Dec 10, 2017, 1:37:16 PM
Added section "Gem links explanation", all your questions answered there.

If it doesn't work like this, then there is no need to have them in the tree, which is why I asked why is it in the tree?

"
KiadawP wrote:

... You souldn't have this question after reading article about "damage conversion".
It's very straight forward, only physical damage without 'melee' prefix (from shield and weapon of choice) AND elemental damage works for this build; modifiers to cold or fire are half as effective, that's it.
Last edited by leakvoid on Dec 10, 2017, 5:49:55 PM
how do you achieve 78% block with that tree ? look like you will not achieve 78%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info