[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

Hey what are you running to reserve 100% mana ? and why do you skill Charisma
As a result of the slayer passive, culling strike support on leap strike should no longer be needed.
I opted to replace it with maim support, to boost dps for sunder passively.

What are your thoughts on this?
Leveling with this build I'm just wondering where you get all of your mana. I seem to be constantly depleted and I see no sign of blood magic or the like. I'm probably missing something pretty obvious.
"
Garougerudo wrote:
Leveling with this build I'm just wondering where you get all of your mana. I seem to be constantly depleted and I see no sign of blood magic or the like. I'm probably missing something pretty obvious.

Had the same problem but resolved by taking one mana leech node. If you get soul taker, then you don't need to worry about mana.
Last edited by Donka on Dec 10, 2017, 11:09:12 PM
"
Leveling with this build I'm just wondering where you get all of your mana. I seem to be constantly depleted and I see no sign of blood magic or the like. I'm probably missing something pretty obvious

I had this issue before. If you don't have your soul taker yet. Use blasphemy - warlord's mark. Work's pretty fine for me.
"
Qutip00 wrote:
Hey what are you running to reserve 100% mana ? and why do you skill Charisma
I use blasphemy-poachers/hatred/HoA when i have soul taker, atm i am using a rare axe (because abyssus is too expensive atm), so I'm using blasphemy-poachers/HoA atm. No need to get charisma until you've got soul taker. ST is expensive atm, but that's what my next purchase will be. I don't really care about gear atm, it's all trash gear, don't need much to run low level maps. http://poe-profile.info/profile/xcise/SonicAbyss
"
glee_ wrote:
As a result of the slayer passive, culling strike support on leap strike should no longer be needed.
I opted to replace it with maim support, to boost dps for sunder passively.

What are your thoughts on this?
Maiming enemies with leap slam won't increase sunder DPS. It will only increase leap slam DPS. (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Maim)

I'm using leap slam - faster attacks - fortify - blood magic. You can replace fortify/blood magic with endurance charges gained on melee stun if you wish, but I don't bother. Even with my trash gear, I'm relatively tanky. Culling strike I am levelling on a spare socket so when it is lvl 20, I vendor recipe it into Q20 for a little bonus attack speed.
"
Garougerudo wrote:
Very early on, I used mana pots, then blasphemy-warlords.

After getting my tabula and a decent rare axe, I find my DPS is enough for single target mana leech with slitherpinch (you can also use a rare glove/amulet/ring with the 0.4% mana leech. I didn't bother getting any mana leech nodes, as I'm focusing on clear speed atm.

Here's what my gear looks like atm: http://poe-profile.info/profile/xcise/SonicAbyss

EDIT: PoB Updated with crafted theory gear + current gear
Last edited by Xcise on Dec 11, 2017, 4:12:32 AM
I'm using this build in standard league, I'm at lvl 70 atm.
Need to ask a few question:
- if you have a 5link chest piece what gems would you choose?
- Could you please tell me what to prioritize in the wishlist of the things to buy? i've 3exalted atm
- there are other unique weapon that can be better than the princess sabre? (Varunastra Vaal Blade?)

thank you
Hello I'm new to this game, I chose your character to start :) By cons when I take the three auras I have more reserve mana? I missed something, did not I?
"
ThoryX wrote:
I'm using this build in standard league, I'm at lvl 70 atm.
Need to ask a few question:
- if you have a 5link chest piece what gems would you choose?
- Could you please tell me what to prioritize in the wishlist of the things to buy? i've 3exalted atm
- there are other unique weapon that can be better than the princess sabre? (Varunastra Vaal Blade?)

thank you
Tabula > Kaom's roots (if cheap) > Abyssus > Soul taker > lion's roar > Max resists+ high life on gear > Belly/BrassDome 6L > Taste of hate

Spoiler
Atm in abyss league I'm skipping abyssus and going straight for soul taker because I'm lazy and haven't maxed my resists yet and am already using a rare axe, but abyssus should give you better clear speed than soul taker.

5 link : Sunder - multistrike - melee phys damage - concentrated effect - damage on full life

(sub in faster attacks/onslaught for extra clear speed if you don't need the damage)

Bringer of rain is a decent alternative if tabula is too expensive in standard.
"
Libard wrote:
Hello I'm new to this game, I chose your character to start :) By cons when I take the three auras I have more reserve mana? I missed something, did not I?
If you take charisma, you can use all 3 auras with soul taker.

At the moment, I am running just hatred for clear speed.

Aura alternatives:
Poachers + HoA is good for flask + life/mana gained on hit.
Warlords+HoA is good for life leech + mana leech.
Last edited by Xcise on Dec 11, 2017, 7:39:38 AM
I'm curious, wouldn't arctic armour and herald of ash be better off if their spots were switched? That way arctic armour would proc on damage taken and herald wouldn't be on that spot? (I'm a bit of a noob so I could be missing the reasoning for this)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info