Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

"
ryatwo wrote:
Really interested in this build, but I'm cautiously optimistic because in the past I have had bad experiences when pairing melee builds with Abyssus. Now that the original build is not sustaining on Berserker Leech and the former Vaal Pact, is the Brass Dome enough?

Also did you switch to Belly in your updated PoB?
More kiting and sustain, less facetank. Good for mapping/uber lab/bisco's

Yeah, haven't tested belly/brass dome, not sure which is better.

"
Gronlaender wrote:
why culling strike on princess, when you have bane of legends? :)
Harbinger gear, was berserker.
"
Qneqel wrote:
Do you just level all of your gems all the time? Or does Cwdt need to stay at 1?

Thanks,
Max all gems.

duplicate post
Last edited by Xcise on Dec 9, 2017, 8:40:25 AM
Solid build. Keep up the good work!
Why you use slayer but still use dual wield?
Thanks for the updated build. Loved it in 3.0.
I've started this build in 3.1 and folowed your guide. But now I noticed you went for the phys dmg nodes instead of the att speed in the beginning? On PoB it's still the att speed, but everywhere else it's dmg. What do you suggest and why?
Last edited by Bedar89 on Dec 9, 2017, 9:07:51 PM
Hello have a question about the gems level does it matter what lvl like can i max them bcuz sometimes u want have a gem lower an not max just asking
thx
"
Bedar89 wrote:
I've started this build in 3.1 and folowed your guide. But now I noticed you went for the phys dmg nodes instead of the att speed in the beginning? On PoB it's still the att speed, but everywhere else it's dmg. What do you suggest and why?

I believe the one on PoB is not updated, If you look at his character in his profile, he went with phys dmg, I believe damage scales better.
The links for sunder are so many, what are the recomended ones ? (Maybe different for different situations?)

Sunder / Melee Phys / Faster Attacks / Multistrike / Conc. Effect / Maim / Ruthless / Damage On Full Life / Chance To Bleed / Added Fire
-Nerf
"
theeze wrote:
"
Bedar89 wrote:

I believe the one on PoB is not updated, If you look at his character in his profile, he went with phys dmg, I believe damage scales better.
Correct.

Although I did still go with attack speed when levelling then respecced into the phys damage ones. Sunder/Cleave had no damage issues. I'm level 60 now and waiting for tabula/abyssus to drop in price until playing further, as I'm still using a brightbeak.
"
robin_nerf wrote:
The links for sunder are so many, what are the recomended ones ? (Maybe different for different situations?)

Sunder / Melee Phys / Faster Attacks / Multistrike / Conc. Effect / Maim / Ruthless / Damage On Full Life / Chance To Bleed / Added Fire
Sunder > Multistrike > conc. effect > Melee phys > Damage on full life > Ruthless > Maim

Onslaught/Faster attacks can be used for levelling for more clear speed.
Last edited by Xcise on Dec 10, 2017, 5:49:04 AM
Hey what are you running to reserve 100% mana ? and why do you skill Charisma

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info