[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

Just curious if anyone could explain why we would use The Princess over Bloodseeker. I swapped them and it seems like I am completely invincible and my tool tip DPS increased. I am, admittedly a noob so I am curious what the down side is to blood seeker.

Thanks!
"
fluuuu wrote:
Just curious if anyone could explain why we would use The Princess over Bloodseeker. I swapped them and it seems like I am completely invincible and my tool tip DPS increased. I am, admittedly a noob so I am curious what the down side is to blood seeker.

Thanks!

With Sunder you use only your main hand, so with off hand you don't get anything that is not global (like phy dmg gained as fire/light). Yes u get leech i think, but you don't need it with slayer more then u get from tree.

The Princess is good for start. Than you should look at claw with 70%+ phy dmg gained as fire/lighting.
Thank you for the great build! I re-speced from a Nathan's Bringer of Rain build and it's been super fun. I'm currently comfortably chaining T13s and thinking about pushing on to my first ever guardian maps. Looking for advice on upgrades, I'm currently saving for a lvl4 Enlighten and a better Atziri's Promise and then steel rings. The +1 Frenzy bloodgrip has been a huge value, I can't find a rare on poe.trade that's better (e.g. with res) for less than 4ex. Is there anything I can do to allow for more affordable rings? I don't self-cast Blood Rage, so I plan to move HoA to the Soul Taker relinked to R-R R.

Thanks all-

Kyle

Hello mate, what should i actually use? The princess sabre or the tempestuous steel sword? What do you recommend? Thank you mate, awesome build!
Hello, big fan of this build so thanks a lot !
What can i change in my current gear ? Also, i've a question about auras, the total of hatred/herald of ash and poacher's mark is 110% mana.. Is there something i'm doing wrong ???

Thanks for the answers guys and sorry for my terrible english !
"
MadLic wrote:
Hello, big fan of this build so thanks a lot !
What can i change in my current gear ? Also, i've a question about auras, the total of hatred/herald of ash and poacher's mark is 110% mana.. Is there something i'm doing wrong ???

Thanks for the answers guys and sorry for my terrible english !

Your gear looks pretty decent, biggest thing for me is no flat phys on amulet, no steel rings, and no flat phys on gloves. I would save up and buy steel rings with flat physical to attacks, 60-70 life, and a res or two as well as an amulet with flat phys 60-70 life (more if possible), which will require you to get a belt with more res's on it. Consider getting a tri - res belt and crafting ele damage on it yourself as it can still go up to 22% from craft.

to run 3 aura's you need level 4 enlighten or the Charisma node in your skill tree

Edit: I also notice no one here is running a sceptre offhand with Ele pen, it is a huge DPS increase and should be greatly considered IMO
Last edited by Wondahbread on Jan 26, 2018, 10:41:45 PM
Thanks a lot for your feedback Wondahbread !

It will help me a lot, i'll see if i can afford those rings, i didn't notice that i had the wrong gem on my helmet (no enlighten :/)

Could you link a good specter you're talking about ? IF there are some on poetrade obviously

Thanks again and sorry again for my english héhé

PS: corrupted gems can still level up ?

EDIT : i looked by myself and this is quite expensive haha at least i've got a new aim !

EDIT 2 : i just crafted this one, is it good enough ?

EDIT 3 : new stuff
What do you think about it ?
Last edited by MadLic on Jan 27, 2018, 8:15:58 AM
On your linked Profile in abyss league you're not wearing those gem setups like in the Guide, why? Should i follow the guide or just get the same setups as you?
I don't know, i'm not the best to answer to your question, i did a mix with several profiles ive seen but i think immortal call must be a must have.. idk
Last edited by MadLic on Jan 27, 2018, 8:17:17 AM
edited first post to delete
Last edited by K0stas on Jan 28, 2018, 11:32:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info