[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

For the helmet enchant, which one is better? Increased sunder attack speed, or increased sunder damage?
"
memberx wrote:
"
Dudeman156 wrote:
I have enlightened support in both my main and offhand, WHY can’t I have all 4 auras going still. I don’t have enough mana pool still

Which 4?

You can have few combinations, but only 3 (Haterd + HoA + Blasphemy with Poacher's Mark,...) if you take Charisma nodes. I you have lvl 4 enlighten, IMO only thing that changes is, that you don't have to take Charisma nodes...

Am i wrong?

When reading the guide, you could get the impression of having 4 auras at once. With the help of double Enlighten and Charisma. But I guess thats incorrect? So I guess its situational then? When I need survivability I go Arctic Armour and when I need damage I go Hatred.

Last edited by Gomrid on Jan 20, 2018, 4:22:27 PM
Good build, I like it. But I would like some feedback on my build. I don't see why I should use my Enlighten Gems anymore? I go Charisma and can use 3 auras at once anyway and I guess I need to toggle between Hatred/Arctic Armour depending on situation?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gomrid
So today i've spent another 7 ex to upgrade the build...

I got lvl 4 Enlighten, Stygian belt with 2ex jewel... Getting 4 off-colors on helmet was a real pain, now the gambling for the Enchant begins...

Are not boots with 16% AS better than +1 frenzy?

Last edited by memberx on Jan 20, 2018, 4:53:56 PM
Spoiler
"
darkknight04 wrote:
Looking for some advice on what to work on next. Currently i'm at lvl 90 and going beyond that is proving to be pretty difficult as I explode really fast. I'm at 5.2k hp and have 5 jewels socked with a mix of 6/7% life.

Again, this is my first character past 75 in POE. I recently upgraded to the recommended abyssus but now i'm really getting pounded by phys damage from normal mobs and bosses.

Thanks for tips and again awesome build!
Swap abyssus for rare, get recommended flasks. Get insanity gloves. Use a tempestuous steel as offhand. Check the recommended items section.
Spoiler
"
ThoryX wrote:
"
Xcise wrote:
Spoiler

"
ThoryX wrote:
how bad is run warlord's mark instead of poacher's mark, and you use blood rage to gain frenzy charge?

i've a problem on finding an abyssus with 2 green and 2 blue sockets.

Poacher's mark gives frenzy charges, lgoh, flask charges, which makes it better for clear speed and guardian fights. Abyssus is not a recommended item, pretty much halves your EHP for some dmg, with no real increase in clear speed. I'd be using it if not for the abyss monsters which spin to win.

so i buyed this:

because it was cheap!
any ideas on how can i manage to reach 154 intelligence required?
i thought that maybe i could find a claw with intelligence and + "physical damage as extra xxx damage"
Lot's of room for INT on gear, but better to use a low INT sceptre/claw.
Spoiler
"
Dudeman156 wrote:
I have enlightened support in both my main and offhand, WHY can’t I have all 4 auras going still. I don’t have enough mana pool still
Check my profile, 3 auras is max.
Spoiler
"
"
Xcise wrote:
+1 frenzy charges for dmg, 16% ias for clear speed.

wouldn't the 16% ias end up having more dmg anyways? cuz ya know more attacks ;p
frenzy charges is a more multiplier, 16% ias is an increased multiplier. MORE multiplier is better in this scenario for DPS.
Spoiler
"
zeronoultra wrote:
Would using a belly be better than brass dome?
Brass dome is better for facetanking, especially physical attacks like uberlab, chimera, minotaur and shaper.
Spoiler
"
maleigihas1 wrote:
Ok. Why You advertise it as 3.1 while there is no build tree for 3.1?
There is?
Spoiler
"
byReDIM wrote:
Is there any way to fight atziri with these build?
I think i need to replace multistrike support, cause of reflect, but with what?
Uber atziri viable. Check video section.
Spoiler
"
Sonikozerg wrote:
Hello, I've a question : Devoto's is a good option or a rare helmet is better ?

Happy new year ;)
Rare helm better for tanking one shots, which should be what is deadliest atm.
Spoiler
"
ebonyfisting wrote:
Now that I'm level 68 and i'm doing maps what would the ideal gear progression for upgrades be?
Check recommended items.Tempestuous steel, flasks, kaoms roots, rare helm, more life, etc.
Spoiler
"
rhenk10 wrote:
For the helmet enchant, which one is better? Increased sunder attack speed, or increased sunder damage?
At level 100, increased IAS will be better for DPS and clear speed, because there is already a lot of %dmg on the tree.
Spoiler
"
Gomrid wrote:
Good build, I like it. But I would like some feedback on my build. I don't see why I should use my Enlighten Gems anymore? I go Charisma and can use 3 auras at once anyway and I guess I need to toggle between Hatred/Arctic Armour depending on situation?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gomrid
Check my profile, I don't use charisma nodes because I have an enlighten 4.
Spoiler
"
memberx wrote:
So today i've spent another 7 ex to upgrade the build...

I got lvl 4 Enlighten, Stygian belt with 2ex jewel... Getting 4 off-colors on helmet was a real pain, now the gambling for the Enchant begins...

Are not boots with 16% AS better than +1 frenzy?

ias for clear speed, frenzy for DPS.
Any recommendations on what to upgrade next?
Last edited by Plaux on Jan 21, 2018, 8:02:34 PM
1 question how do you get 20+ attack per second only been geting 8.75 can yout get more?
with totem buff i get 12.
"
Plaux wrote:
Any recommendations on what to upgrade next?

When i look at your gear, first thing on my mind is: "are we playing the same build..."

You need to change everything except Soul Taker and Belly... read the guide and some last pages...

"
iBioware wrote:
1 question how do you get 20+ attack per second only been geting 8.75 can yout get more?
with totem buff i get 12.

I wonder that too... With 16% AS on boots, all the nodes from the tree, 6 jewels with 8% AS, Ancestral protector, 10% AS on gloves, AS from frenzy charges... i don't think u can get to 20+ APS (will try with PoB)

On the other side, i really don't want to go any faster. Leap slam is already almost too fast IMO (we can't go through walls lol). With sunder the best thing is, to hear the sound of attacking that fast :)
Last edited by memberx on Jan 22, 2018, 10:29:42 AM
Hey guys can someone tell me if anyone tried to do shaper with this build? If so whats your dps according to POB. I currently have 800k on white mobs and 600k with shaper. I dont want to waste my fragments, thanks. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info