Whitelisting of the Trade API

"
chronsmash wrote:
People made a living off trade. LOL If you really think this is going to continue.

Fixed it for you. ;o)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Hi my name's Jeff,

I don't know what just happened but it sounds good!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
all sorts of cool research projects (like machine learning for item pricing) would be killed.

that's a joke right?

after all your efforts to prevent tool to even list individual affixes?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Dec 9, 2017, 5:31:17 AM
Rare to find a developer wanting to keep balance like this and managing to do it in a decent way. Well played, much proud. Makes me want to start playing again just for this.
Last edited by TorZar on Dec 9, 2017, 7:35:36 AM
"
Rexeos wrote:
That is crap.

Discrimination in action.

Shame on you.

bye
Nothing to see here.
Sounds great to me as I plan to continue using pathofexile.com/trade
Nothing fixed. Alot of bots sending low price messages in 1 sec after. Still need fixing.
"
harripgof wrote:
Nothing fixed. Alot of bots sending low price messages in 1 sec after. Still need fixing.

Are you sure it's not just people that are fast? I've been accused several times of being a bot and using a private indexer this league. The reality is I'm just a person with a lot of poe.trade tabs open. Sometimes I get lucky and I'm on the items page when it pops up for sale, and I can get the pm sent out in 1-2 seconds.
Unbelievable, but things got much worse after this announcement.

I was previously able to buy whatever I needed, but this league it is not the case. Last night I was camping 2 hours to buy one f*cking ring - had poe.trade live updates open, been whistling in secs after listing, and I got not even a reply! Just watched 30+ rings being listed and immediately sold, without being able to do anything about it. Sooo frustrating. I don't know what is going on, but I sure don't like it.

Decided in the end to go SSF, made a char and closed the trade site. F*ck!
Thanks GGG for Whitelisting! Best as always!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info