[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

"
Thanks for your answer!! :-)

// edit: but we have 100% chance to taunt on hit? Hmm? I don't understand.. how we can miss the target? :-D

I already said that your first hit can still miss a lot, normal accuracy still applies before you can taunt them, just look at your hit chance in Offense tab. Moreover, there are map mod with monsters immune to taunt.
Thanks! I understand it now :-)

Question: what are you thinking about Gladiator ascendency for this build or Marauder/Jug?
Last edited by SzaQak on May 29, 2018, 8:04:37 AM
Hey, started build on std, just to have something to do these days until Incursion. What would you upgrade/change next?

Spoiler

Currently 24273 on Hideout tooltip.
"
Thanks! I understand it now :-)

Question: what are you thinking about Gladiator ascendency for this build or Marauder/Jug?

Gladiator won't be easy to reach max block without legacy Rumi or the Red nightmare, otherwise, you would have to invest heavily in block on trees and gears which resulted in a total different skill trees. I have no idea about marauder.
"
Rohac96 wrote:
Hey, started build on std, just to have something to do these days until Incursion. What would you upgrade/change next?

Spoiler

Currently 24273 on Hideout tooltip.

I'd say leave the build as is, only things you can upgrade are the Rapier and shaper stat stick,
but 350pdps rapier in std is pricey and shaper stat stick is not required at all. You can try to get a shaper ring with Assassin mark on hit since you are not using inc crit strikes gem in your setup. Take a look at my end game gear section to see more option.
Hey Brown14! The patch notes came out, will you update the guide before the start of the 3.3 league or is not needed due the changes are pretty small?
"
YUKlDESU wrote:
Hey Brown14! The patch notes came out, will you update the guide before the start of the 3.3 league or is not needed due the changes are pretty small?

I will try to update it before the Incursion, but atm, there are no major changes to our build other than some buff to skills that we can use like ice crash, lacerate,etc...
Build updated for 3.3 Incursion.
Last edited by Brown14 on Jun 5, 2018, 1:20:18 AM
Hey I love this build! It's awesome because I love blade flurry and it works perfectly for it. I was wondering if you had a POB with your shaper dps (on any character that runs blade flurry) that you could put in? Or if you could tell me the number I'd really appreciate it. Thanks so much for this awesome guide!
Last edited by Fragle44 on Jun 5, 2018, 3:11:10 AM
"
Fragle44 wrote:
Hey I love this build! It's awesome because I love blade flurry and it works perfectly for it. I was wondering if you had a POB with your shaper dps (on any character that runs blade flurry) that you could put in? Or if you could tell me the number I'd really appreciate it. Thanks so much for this awesome guide!

I will add it to the guide tonight, last time I checked, it was 3m Shaper dps. My account is also open so you can simply import it into your PoB via my account name Brown14.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info