[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

Just update the guide to 3.2, basically, build mechanic remains the same.

Not sure if i will be able to join this league, so if you guys find anything interesting in this patch, please let me know.

Gonna make new video for uber elder, just need to make him spawn...
"
Brown14 wrote:

You do, it's 100% chance to apply Taunt and if "enemies can not evade" while being taunted does not mean anything then I don't know what does.

I mean that First to strike and Inspirational seem to give more damage bonus.

Imagine now I have 100 phys damage, 20 fire damage and 86% chance to hit.

With Taunt in will be 144 damage.

With my option:
Increased melee damage: 14%
Increased damage with ailments: 14%
If target on full life (which I imagine will be more often then not) - 10% more damage taken
Increased damage - 35%

So, physical damage: (100 + 14 + 10 + 35) = 159
Fire attack: 20 + 10% + 35% = 29
Resulting damage: (159+29)*0.86= 161.68

And I don't take into account increased damage with ailments.
Plus movement speed, aura bonus and life-saving Adrenaline. I'd chose this over saving my Ele from taking damage and having even better tank ))

Where am I wrong?
I may be very wrong with how % add-up in this game - don't know the mechanics, but in that case the results are even better.
Sure Taunt does not need accuracy at all, but I have ZERO accuracy on my gear.
IMO Taunt is for party play.
Last edited by MisterAL on Mar 7, 2018, 4:40:15 AM
"
MisterAL wrote:

Where am I wrong?
I may be very wrong with how % add-up in this game - don't know the mechanics, but in that case the results are even better.
Sure Taunt does not need accuracy at all, but I have ZERO accuracy on my gear.
IMO Taunt is for party play.

Yes, you are very wrong, on many level, that calculation of yours does not include your crit strikes potential for every hit, as I said earlier, if you think your hits can't be evade plus 100% chance to hit does not mean anything for a crit build then you really don't know the mechanics at all, I've no time to explain it.

Moreover, I don't really care about your opinion, you can run anything you like, I have stated in my guide that this build was never a dps-focused build (but I don't think it lacks damage). If you think that little damage boost can help you in long term then so be it, don't trust the tooltip. I can only promise you that you won't be able to reach the dps potential that I proposed.
pretty nice damn guide...thnx very much!
so in 3.2 no Vaal Pact in this build? also i didn't see the panteon?
Last edited by BeneTleilax on Mar 11, 2018, 9:26:21 AM
"
BeneTleilax wrote:
so in 3.2 no Vaal Pact in this build? also i didn't see the panteon?

The tree I provided already has Vaal pact, check out my Skill tree section. Pantheon does not really matter, choose anything you like, mine are Solaris and Shakari.
Hey brown,
just started the end game with my champ( currently lvl 72) and I wondered how long did you stay with your scaeva since, apart forom the accuracy, the other stat seems pretty nice. Also, did I have to change increased area to conc effect every time I encounter a boss or staying with conc effect/increased area is a good choice ?

Here's my build atm if you feel to give any advice on items I should change
Spoiler

and here's my other main weapon, dont know if she's that good
"
RuskovSwain wrote:
Hey brown,
just started the end game with my champ( currently lvl 72) and I wondered how long did you stay with your scaeva since, apart forom the accuracy, the other stat seems pretty nice. Also, did I have to change increased area to conc effect every time I encounter a boss or staying with conc effect/increased area is a good choice ?

Here's my build atm if you feel to give any advice on items I should change
Spoiler

and here's my other main weapon, dont know if she's that good

Last league, I used it until I reached level 90, you can switch between Scaeva and Ahn's might while leveling, they're both viable option. Regarding your gem setting, I also swap out Inc aoe for conc while in bosses, but for mapping, you can replace Inc aoe with anything you like (Inc crit multi, Innervate for example). That rare sword you have is ok, good crit and attack speed but the pdps is too low, at this point, it's not better than Scaeva or Ahn's might much, so I suggested just stick to the above for the time being and find another rare sword with at least 300pdps and 7+ crit for endgame.
right, so I should stick to scaeva + a rare than taking double rare :
Spoiler

I got 1 question, iam not an old player, play the game since januar... How to survive the 41% increased damage taken from the Ezomyte Burgonet?

I try your build, iam Level 78 now using:

Starkonja´s Head, Scaeva Gladius, Karui Sceptre, Belly of the Beast and your Skill Tree. It feels nice to farm also T10 Maps, the highest i got dropped for now.

What i dondt like, maybe i need more experience are the traps at labs and trials without no lifereg using vaal pact. The Story was very ez with this build, enaugh life and damage. I used Cylone and Blade Flurry, now in mapping Blade Flurry only.

Sorry for my bad english. Thanks for your build and your time to share it with others.

Greetings

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info