Microtransaction Gifting

Motar2K if you read this you know i like you Kappa
That's nice and all but I'm still waiting for something to do with my ever growing collection of duplicate MTX.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
"
p0t wrote:
That's nice and all but I'm still waiting for something to do with my ever growing collection of duplicate MTX.

+1
IGN: Tek_a_Minagain // drugstore___cowboy // GrattlerInc
Yeah, can I gift MTX I already have? That'd be nice.
"
SlaserX wrote:
Yeah, can I gift MTX I already have? That'd be nice.

Hiya,

I'm afraid, as mentioned by Bex we can do purchases on behalf of, but can't gift microtransactions or points that you already have on your account.

If you'd like to look into the possibility of gifting however please contact support@grindinggear.com and we'll be happy to look into this further for you. :)
"
Kingoko wrote:
Any tutorial how to get friends?
You *are* my friend in-game...
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
Now I just need friends. Friends that play Path of Exile.
CLode but no cig.. Well, you are doing your best at selling things, cant blame you tho it´s the best game ever, keep up the good work and let´s buy a pack or two :D
"
鬼殺し wrote:
to: support@grindinggear.com
Subject: please transfer some GGGold to this account

Hi GGGang,

Just the usual. Please transfer 1000 GGGold to account TotallyNotAnRMTBot. Cheers, and happy hols!

XOXOX

Charan

Spoiler
This is clearly a joke btw. I only have 1 GGGold left.

Just checked your title Ruler of Wraeclast Pack and it seems price was for that was $12500 and yet only 11000 points? You should have 1 100 000 points IMO for pack you own. But other titles says you obviously do have over 1M points anyhow.

>2017
>having friends

normies get out

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info