[3.1] † ⚔ Adrenaline Muffer ⚔† Sunder/Dw axes/480k dps Resolute techniques

"
tainium wrote:
Anyone playing this build lately?

Hi. Yes. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
This build ain´t really that viable - As soon as you hit endgame content you are too squishy.

"
Kuffert wrote:
This build ain´t really that viable - As soon as you hit endgame content you are too squishy.

1.Have you made a charachter with this build?
2.What do you mean by endgame content?

I had no difficulty with endgame content. If you just assume that without having tried the build then sorry I cant help you. What is more, if you tried to do endgame content with 350pds weapon , yes it's a little hard.
Last edited by Divirez on Jan 28, 2018, 6:55:22 PM
"
Divirez wrote:
"
Kuffert wrote:

I had no difficulty with endgame content. If you just assume that without having tried the build then sorry I cant help you. What is more, if you tried to do endgame content with 350pds weapon , yes it's a little hard.

level 92:
5400HP
24K Armour with determination
110 resistance except chaos.
110K unbuffed damage in hideout.

This is my main hand.

Rest of my gear.

Last edited by Kuffert on Jan 31, 2018, 8:20:47 AM
"
Kuffert wrote:
"
Divirez wrote:
"
Kuffert wrote:

level 92:
5400HP
24K Armour with determination
110 resistance except chaos.
110K unbuffed damage in hideout.

This is my main hand.

Rest of my gear.

You should be able to to everything except shaper/elder and uber atziri.
I've done many lab runs and guardians while wearing worse gear.
If you want to kill shaper you need at least 6 k life. This is a must for almost every build trying to run shaper. Still that would not be enough...

Now let's talk about your gear.
Here is an example:
Phoenix guardian has an attack that penetrates -50% Fire Resistance on Hit called Firebomb.
What is more, phoenix reduces your maximum fire resistance per 10% of his lost life.
Summing it up: your 110% fire resistance when hit by firebomb becomes 60%. Lets say that phoenix is at 50% life.Your 76% fire resistance becomes 71%, yet you have 60%.
Result = one hit death. You re taking a devastating fire hit.
You need to get your resistances at 140-150%.
I believe you are having trouble in maps with elemental weakness as well.
For same reasons.. Elemental weakness curse you for 39%. Again maths, 110-40=70. If one monster penetrates 10-15% (take kaom for example) you take a hit with 50-60 ele resistance, which is too risky.
Another useful stat is movement speed. It helps me a lot during battle. Of course leap slam offers your main mobility, but in some cases if you want to combine atking and "dodging" you need movement speed. Maybe you can change those boots for better ones (25% movemnt speed + resistances + life).
And one last thing. If you want to use a unique helmet, you better use Devoto's Devotion. But I hardly suggest that you use one with better resistances and maximum life.
Check mutewind seal ring as well.

Keep in mind that there are axes that reach 500physical dps. Endgame content means endgame gear.
Maybe you can change your offhand later. Take some mana leech and get rid of soul taker.
I know its a hard build when it comes to endgame. I am not saying that you should be able to to eveything with ease. It requires a lot of skill too and patience during battle. But you can still become better with the above changes. Sorry if my guide was misleading.
I hope this answer could help you.

Last edited by Divirez on Feb 2, 2018, 4:14:42 AM
Why 2 axes when sunder working only main hand? Prismatic eclipse maybe is better?
Last edited by Bruxsas on Jul 19, 2018, 11:27:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info