Adjustments to Existing Corpse Spells

Please keep the "corpses explode for a % of max health" mechanic. One of the few things that would keep this relevant, because half the game has "resistant to elemental dmg." :/
as i read the DD description. its pure ment for a lvling or clear skill(where many better alternatives propperly are better) so can ggg confirm no single target t16+ viable DD?
super nice
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
Now the spell gem detonate dead is finally affected by %spell damage :D
I shall purify you in flame, noob of nightmare!
So basically, summoner meta. Boring, I think I'll wait and see before jumping into this league. Looking forward to the campaign changes though
Hope this makes cast on melee kill viable again...
Oh wow! That's a lot of blood! *BOOM*
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Detonate dead changed....

Oh, lovely. I can see just how often bosses that detonate dead are going to one-shot the tankiest of builds. Strongboxes will be insanely dangerous if you've killed mobs anywhere in their vacinity.
How will Va'al detonate dead work now... probably pretty damn well...
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
path of project pt
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
Would be nice some change on DD ( beyond ) and DD totems as well.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Nov 22, 2017, 11:12:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info