Adjustments to Existing Corpse Spells

Are changes to Necromancer's Spirit Eater being considered?
Last edited by rdespair on Nov 21, 2017, 8:20:05 PM
I like Corpses
SSF since ~OB
Guided arrow and shield bash when?! Pls...it’s my birthday!
that explosion
One More Day...
Can we make Dominating Blow work on Abyss creatures this league, pretty please?
Not directly related, but there's been a nagging annoyance with the interaction between player vaal cyclone and monster vaal detonate dead that's been bothering me for years. Using vaal cyclone on a beyond map is too often randomly lethal because bameth will pop up with little or no warning and pop a pile of 100 corpses while you're stuck in place spinning. The workaround solution for a long time has been just don't bother with vaal cyclone on beyond instances, but this feels counterintuitive. Would love to see some QOL improvements with bameth especially in regards to the extreme danger he poses to vaal cyclone users.

Some ideas:

Increase the time before he casts vaal detonate after first spawning to be longer than vaal cyclone

Add limits to how many corpses bameth can explode in the same spot
Looks like a great change, but AoE and prolif need to be unnerfed still.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Last edited by Ashriel on Nov 21, 2017, 8:30:55 PM
Why I can't see the animation? D:
I noticed there are shards of flaming remnants left on the floor after the explosion, do those do continuous burning damage ala burning ground? Or is it strictly visual?
Last edited by seanxjohnson on Nov 21, 2017, 8:30:29 PM
Last edited by SteveSkolo on Dec 6, 2020, 5:52:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info