ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
MrCoo1 wrote:
"
RPGlitch wrote:

His statements are somewhat based on the evidence that dead people and other invalids are voting.

Can you provide a source for this?

Yeah, here you go.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/jan/04/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-theres-substantial-evidence-vote/

Specifically, this part.

"
In a press briefing on Jan. 24, 2017, a reporter asked his then-press secretary Sean Spicer how Trump came to believe that it’s possible that illegal votes were to blame for his popular vote loss.

"I think there's been studies," Spicer responded. "There's one that came out of Pew in 2008 that showed 14 percent of people who voted were noncitizens. There's other studies that have been presented to him. It's a belief he maintains."

The pew study in question is this

Evidence That America’s Voter Registration System Needs an Upgrade

(⌐■_■)
Last edited by RPGlitch on Apr 10, 2019, 8:47:23 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
I love our Queen but this is reaching, even for her.

The AOC parody account simply copied her tweet and posted it. I kek'd.

If you do your research it's not climate change but supporting dictaors to extract wealth of these latin America countries for US corps. Google "Hillary Clinton Honduras coup." But it goes way way back with Monroe Doctrine and Dole fruit company.

Anyway what you have in many latin American countries is opposite of free markets but US supported juntas so they flee to a free country. The best country. USA! And I don't blame them.

Democrats think they have them forever but won't be so in long run. Latin's are conservatives overall so I'm not worried.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 10, 2019, 9:08:28 PM
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Last edited by JNF on Apr 10, 2019, 9:11:05 PM
Dems are on a serious fishing expedition. Now it's lets pull taxes for every year Trump been in business and interview all his poeple 24-7 like well respected Barr.

Better than having to deal with policy I guess. Or have to deal with straight up Commies in their party (AOC) who's ideas that together would be fiscally ruinous, invest massive and unwarranted trust in central planners, and basically end USA as we know it.
Git R Dun!
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

You're grasping at straws to support a well known lie that a known pathological liar made up out of thin air.

Yeah, again. No, lol.

Personally, I agree he fibbed the numbers, but his statements didn't come out of thin air. You are lying here.

His statements are somewhat based on the evidence that dead people and other invalids are voting.

For example, California and LA county recently removed 1.5 million dead voters, after a government watch group filed a complaint and forced them to take them off the registration.

It was also found that California hadn't bothered removed dead voters from its registration for the last 20 years. Yeah, not fishy at all. Hilarious.

https://onenewsnow.com/legal-courts/2019/01/04/calif-la-county-drop-15m-mostly-dead-voters

"

The problem is we don't know the actual numbers. Politifact already admits this, again it's just their opinion based on the people and studies they've looked into.

If the states actually gave Trump the voter information, we'd know for sure.

It's just your wacky opinion vs mine at this point.

Your silly assertion that it is your word against mine is ridiculous. I put up a link proving that Trump's statement was a "Pants on Fire lie!"

You are either making up nonsense. Or repeating nonsense that you heard someplace else. Put up or shut up as the saying goes, put up a link to a respected news article to show there is even a glimmer of truth in your unsupported assertions.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:

You are either making up nonsense. Or repeating nonsense that you heard someplace else. Put up or shut up as the saying goes, put up a link to a respected news article to show there is even a glimmer of truth in your unsupported assertions.

Well, I did put the article. I literally linked it back to politifact and posted the actual study in my response to Mr. Coo1.
(⌐■_■)
"
Turtledove wrote:

I guess we'll call that a 'dodge', considering I just dropped two for you.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
RPGlitch wrote:

"
In a press briefing on Jan. 24, 2017, a reporter asked his then-press secretary Sean Spicer how Trump came to believe that it’s possible that illegal votes were to blame for his popular vote loss.

"I think there's been studies," Spicer responded. "There's one that came out of Pew in 2008 that showed 14 percent of people who voted were noncitizens. There's other studies that have been presented to him. It's a belief he maintains."

The pew study in question is this

Evidence That America’s Voter Registration System Needs an Upgrade

"
There is no study that shows 14 percent of the votes cast in 2008 were cast by noncitizens. That would have added up to more than 18 million fraudulent votes — an implausible assertion, considering the total noncitizen population was about 22.5 million in 2010.

As for the study that "came out of Pew in 2008," it actually came out in 2012, and it’s about outdated voter rolls -- not fraudulent votes.

The 2012 Pew study -- found that about 24 million, or one in every eight, voter registrations in the United States are inaccurate or no longer valid, but it did not find evidence of actual voter fraud. The study was about record-keeping that is badly managed and in disarray.

Just because dead people are registered to vote doesn't mean that they are voting.

"
JNF wrote:

I guess we'll call that a 'dodge', considering I just dropped two for you.

In the first link, the author had zero evidence that there is widespread voter fraud.
Here's a quote of him reaching:
"
We have no reason to believe that the low number of prosecutions means only that exact amount of voter fraud is happening. Rather, it could mean a lack of enforcement is failing to reveal the bulk of the violations that are occurring. Thus, as with many types of crimes, especially victimless crimes, the real number of cases is likely significantly higher than the number reported.

How the hell could you put something like this in an article with the title claiming to have proof? It's sorta mind boggling.

Your second link isn't even worth responding to. It's conspiracy theory nonsense.
Trump Delusional Syndrome run rampant in this thread.

A link to an article that points to 20 potential invalid votes in Pennsylvania does not come anywhere close to indicate that there's over 3 million illegal aliens voting. Or that dead people in the voting roles with out people casting any ballots for those dead people proves anything is possible only in the mind of folks suffering from Trump Delusional Syndrome.

Again, if there was any real evidence of widespread voter fraud Trump's bogus commission would have been all over it. There is nothing there except more evidence that Trump Delusional Syndrome is a real thing.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
MrCoo1 wrote:

Just because dead people are registered to vote doesn't mean that they are voting.

It also doesn't mean dead people or non-citizens are not voting. Again, we don't really know. We can only assume it isn't likely based on people's opinions on the field.

This is why turtledove isn't right about saying Trump made it up and that it came out of thin air. It's partially based on this study according to Spicer and this study suggest it they could vote.

There is a reason why it is a problem, to keep dead people in the system.

(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info