ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Back to the tax returns... Anything other than their job i guess.

Id be pissed if i voted democrat and they have accomplished nothing since 2016
"
Chadwixx wrote:
Back to the tax returns... Anything other than their job i guess.

Id be pissed if i voted democrat and they have accomplished nothing since 2016

What? Republicans had both houses of congress and the White House from 2017 through 2018. So what can someone expect the Democrats to have done in a couple of months in 2019 with only having control of the House of Representatives?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:

What did the commission find? Absolutely nothing because Trump was just lying as usual. Although Xav, apparently missed that part of the story.

Well, Trump's Voter Fraud Commission didn't conclude anything. It ran into trouble getting voting data from the states because there were states that refused his requests for the voting data citing privacy laws etc...

So it was a choice whether he wanted to take these states to court for a few months or years, and sue them for the info or just drop the investigation because it wasn't really that important of an issue.

So, Trump just dropped it.
(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

What did the commission find? Absolutely nothing because Trump was just lying as usual. Although Xav, apparently missed that part of the story.

Well, Trump's Voter Fraud Commission didn't conclude anything. It ran into trouble getting voting data from the states because there were states that refused his requests for the voting data citing privacy laws etc...

So it was a choice whether he wanted to take these states to court for a few months or years, and sue them for the info or just drop the investigation because it wasn't really that important of an issue.

So, Trump just dropped it.

Like I said, they found absolutely nothing because it was just another one of Trump's many lies. He just fabricates out of fantasy. No reality associated with it, just another lie made up by a pathological liar.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
Like I said, they found absolutely nothing because it was just another one of Trump's many lies. He just fabricates out of fantasy. No reality associated with it, just another lie made up by a pathological liar.

No, lol. You're going off on one of your crazy rants again.

We already know that at least a few million dead people, and non-citizens vote in every election according to Pew.

And if the state gave out the voting information, we'd know have a good estimate of the actual number of illegal voters.

It's not Trump's fault that the states decided to be hacks, and deny him the evidence he needs to prove his innocence or stupidity.
(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

No, lol. You're going off on one of your crazy rants again.

We already know that at least a few million dead people, and non-citizens vote in every election according to Pew.

And if the state gave out the voting information, we'd know have a good estimate of the actual number of illegal voters.

It's not Trump's fault that the states decided to be hacks, and deny him the evidence he needs to prove his innocence or stupidity.

You're grasping at straws to support a well known lie that a known pathological liar made up out of thin air.

This lie was rated PANTS ON FIRE!

Donald Trump's Pants on Fire claim that millions of illegal votes cost him popular vote victory
The irony is so massive it created a black hole, which we now even have a picture of! Go science!

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Turtledove wrote:

You're grasping at straws to support a well known lie that a known pathological liar made up out of thin air.

Yeah, again. No, lol.

Personally, I agree he fibbed the numbers, but his statements didn't come out of thin air. You are lying here.

His statements are somewhat based on the evidence that dead people and other invalids are voting.

For example, California and LA county recently removed 1.5 million dead voters, after a government watch group filed a complaint and forced them to take them off the registration.

It was also found that California hadn't bothered removed dead voters from its registration for the last 20 years. Yeah, not fishy at all. Hilarious.

https://onenewsnow.com/legal-courts/2019/01/04/calif-la-county-drop-15m-mostly-dead-voters

"

The problem is we don't know the actual numbers. Politifact already admits this, again it's just their opinion based on the people and studies they've looked into.

If the states actually gave Trump the voter information, we'd know for sure.

It's just your wacky opinion vs mine at this point.
(⌐■_■)
I love our Queen but this is reaching, even for her.

The AOC parody account simply copied her tweet and posted it. I kek'd.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Apr 10, 2019, 8:26:38 PM
"
RPGlitch wrote:

His statements are somewhat based on the evidence that dead people and other invalids are voting.

Can you provide a source for this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info