ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
coatofarms wrote:
Who the fuck cares how you sign your name lol. I love you Xav, but I hope you don't actually care irl lol.

It's a joke.

Btw, the media shilling for Schultz and Kamala is pretty good for the GEOTUS. Kamala would be tougher to beat though. It would also be a very dirty campaign.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
What does GEOTUS stand for?
"
coatofarms wrote:
What does GEOTUS stand for?

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
oh lol, i shoulda guessed haha

Um, well, Schultz says he would be running as an Independent. Which would definitely split the Democratic vote and help GEOTUS (I want to play along lol). The reasons why Schultz says he wants to run is disgusting. He appears to be running for 2 reasons. 1) He is pissed off at AOC for saying billionaires should be taxed at 70% and 2) He doesn't want a government run health care program for the masses. In other words, he is running b/c he doesn't want to lose his money/ability to rip people off (i assume he likes the current health care system b/c he has a stake in it and is making lots of money). This is exactly why people like him shouldn't run for President.

As for Kamala, she shouldn't run either. Sure she is passionate about gun control, equal pay for women, etc. But which democrat isn't? A true litmus test for democrats should be whether they are passionate about health care for all, making education more affordable, doing something about drug costs, regulating wall street so vulnerable people can't get screwed over, etc. Kamala isn't passionate about those platforms. She only got behind them b/c Warren, Bernie, AOC and others helped make them popular.

I'm trying to give Kamala an open-mind. But I am very skeptical about her. It doesn't help that the MSM likes her.
Last edited by coatofarms on Jan 29, 2019, 5:30:42 PM
Kamala's record as DA is fucking horrible for a progressive. The real lefties will rip her apart because of it. And then there's this whole more-or-less confirmed rumor that she s u c c e d her way up the ladder, which I personally think is fine but the memes will be nasty.

Last edited by Xavderion on Jan 29, 2019, 5:39:12 PM
Honestly, I don't think America is ready for a female President. IMO simply being a female puts Kamala at a huge disadvantage. It shouldn't be that way. But knowing my fellow countrymen, the lies/conspiracy theories/sexist memes about Kamala are going to be awful.
"
coatofarms wrote:
Honestly, I don't think America is ready for a female President. IMO simply being a female puts Kamala at a huge disadvantage. It shouldn't be that way. But knowing my fellow countrymen, the lies/conspiracy theories/sexist memes about Kamala are going to be awful.

If it has to be a Madame President I'd go for Tulsi. But she's also not super popular with the real lefties.
Yeah, I remember all these political assassination stories from the week when she announced her candidacy for president saying she was anti-gay. Well you know who else was anti-gay? Barrack Obama. But in his words, he "evolved" on the issue. So why can't Tulsi have evolved too?

Last edited by coatofarms on Jan 29, 2019, 5:43:43 PM
On July 27, 2016, Trump was speaking to a crowd in Doral, Florida, when he said: "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 (Clinton) emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

This is a plea made in public to one of USA's greatest adversaries. Mueller has stated that Russia started trying to break into Clinton emails on that day and so Russia was listening and took action on Trump's request for help from Russia.

This also is close to the time that the FBI opened a counter intelligence investigation into the Trump Campaign.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
On July 27, 2016, Trump was speaking to a crowd in Doral, Florida, when he said: "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 (Clinton) emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

This is a plea made in public to one of USA's greatest adversaries. Mueller has stated that Russia started trying to break into Clinton emails on that day and so Russia was listening and took action on Trump's request for help from Russia.

This also is close to the time that the FBI opened a counter intelligence investigation into the Trump Campaign.

Sadly they didn't succeed. Very disappointing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info