ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
This pretty great and important for ALL to watch. Yes, even you cultists :) https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/12/opinion/russia-meddling-disinformation-fake-news-elections.html

Fake news bringing a story about fake news. Fake news-ception!
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
This pretty great and important for ALL to watch. Yes, even you cultists :) https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/12/opinion/russia-meddling-disinformation-fake-news-elections.html

Fake news bringing a story about fake news. Fake news-ception!

Why don't you watch it and learn about what happened to you?
"

Why don't you watch it and learn about what happened to you?

You mean to you. I rarely fall for fake news.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

"NO COLLUSION!" Where have I seen that before? Wasn't it in many Trump tweets? Maybe I don't understand what those words mean?

NO- not any
COLLUSION- A secret agreement for an illegal purpose; conspiracy.

conspiracy- The act of two or more persons, called conspirators, working secretly to obtain some goal, usually understood with negative connotations.

Like asking someone something especially if it is about stolen property revealing said stolen property to illegaly influence an election. With some someone's being Russian and some someone's being from the Trump campaign?

Does that help in your understanding as to how someone talking to someone might be illegal and indictable?

The biggest case of IANAL I've seen in a while. And no, that's nothing Mike Pence would zap you for.

You must have missed this following post then?

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
IMO, he has it all. The conspiracy indictments won't be handed down until the very last of them are indicted on the "process" (hehe) crimes.

Daily reminder that asking someone to ask someone to ask someone to ask someone when the next email drop is coming is not illegal and thus not indictable.

HAHAHAHAHA! IANAL! HAHAHAHAHA!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Jan 28, 2019, 9:13:43 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:

You ok bro?
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

You ok bro?

I found the apparent hypocrisy very amusing.

I at least said "might be illegal". Whereas you said, "is not illegal".
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

You ok bro?

It's also strange that he literally describes what a criminal conspiracy is, then says that it's not illegal.
"
Turtledove wrote:

Dude, you defined conspiracy as people working on a goal. Like wtf.

Try to think about what happened to Stone. Why wasn't he indicted for "conspiracy"? Why was he indicted solely for process crimes?

Bonus: GEOTUS just topped his earlier shitpost of the day. The absolute madman.

Last edited by Xavderion on Jan 28, 2019, 10:12:38 PM
The conspiracy charges won't come until the end is reached, otherwise the integrity of the investigation as a whole will be risked.

It's a mob case, essentially.

That show isn't about Trump. It's about how the Kremlin attacks democracies to turn us on ourselves. It's not a right/left thing at all. Don't fear learning about it. The Kremlin feeds on laziness. Unwillingness of people to peer into what they're up to is how they accomplish their goals.
"
It's not a right/left thing at all.
It actually isn't. It's a military-industrial complex endless-war supporter vs not-supporter thing. There are many Democrats who only give lip service to pulling out of the Middle East and NATO, and they're all big on Russiagate; there are also hard lefties who actually hate war, like Jimmy Dore, who keep pointing out how Russiagate is a pile of lies (even though they still hate Trump).

I bet you didn't even know you could do that. You can hate Trump and think the Mueller probe is full of shit at the same time. It's not a left/right thing.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info