ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
I don't get why anyone hates Trump more than any other freemason/illuminati puppet of satan :P

ooo I like the Illuminati spin

simply put trump is louder and more viable than others
I dont see any any key!

dont_get_triggered
(dead bodies not real, just staged protest in the Philippines)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
When you get fired and you try to frame it as a win.

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Spoiler
When you get fired and you try to frame it as a win.

Spoiler

Bwa-hahahaha! Olbermann is a moron. :-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Olbermann is extremely vulnerable to suggestion, and therefore currently insane, but not inherently stupid. I vividly recall him opining on television during the time of the Citizens United decision that financial influence would infect all major politicians, inevitably co-opting the Democratic Party. He said this at the time because it was a Democratic Party talking point, but I didn't disagree.

I guess he thinks it hasn't happened yet, despite years passing, and it's still somehow safe to guzzle the DNC's Kool-Aid. Bias is a bitch.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 29, 2017, 2:45:29 PM
"
JNF wrote:
Let us be more realistic.

Still better than Madame Hydra, but was that ever a fucked up choice.

When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 29, 2017, 3:06:59 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Still better than Madame Hydra, but was that ever a fucked up choice.

I saw some 'hydra' stuff when googling memes and had to google search this as well...seemed like someone was digging pretty deep there.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Unfortunately, it seems that in Stefan Molyneux's latest defense of Trump's immigration policy, Molyneux has finally descended into racism.

I'm sorry, but "it's not racism if it's true" isn't a valid argument. Nowhere in the definition of racism is truth or falsity mentioned. Demonstrating the validity of a racist statement isn't a get-out-of-Stormfront-free card.

Saying "white people tend to favor small government" isn't racist; saying "white people who don't favor small government are race traitors" is. Saying "we want people who favor small government" isn't racist; saying "we want white people because they favor small government" is. A strategy to import large numbers of Hispanic people because Hispanic people tend to vote Democrat is racist; a strategy to deny Hispanic immigrants because they tend to vote Democrat is equally racist — fighting fire with fire, assuming the other strategy was proposed first.

Racism as applied to individuals is both wrong and impractical, for the same reasons that applying generalities to specific situations tends to be an error: there is usually a more direct test for the attribute with which race is correlated (ex: IQ). However, fact-based racism as applied to large swaths of people has a sinister practicality to it, because generalizations do tend to hold when applied to large populations.

This doesn't make it less racist, however, because every action applied to a group is in fact a set of actions applied to individuals within that group. Although fact-based racism may be an effective shortcut to macro results, it is not without collateral damage in the form of micro injustices. It is in this spirit of "innocent until proven guilty" that racism is evil on principle.

It's analogous to saying "the vast majority of those arrested are guilty, so why bother with jury trials? Just sentence them all," assuming that indeed it is true that the vast majority of those arrested are guilty. In the same way, racist "truths" are irrelevant to just behavior. At best, it's Punisher logic... and although we might sometimes feel where Frank Castle is coming from, we know he's wrong.

Sad times, man. Racists on the Left and racists on the Right. May Kek deliver us from stupid.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 29, 2017, 10:37:20 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Unfortunately, it seems that in Stefan Molyneux's latest defense of Trump's immigration policy, Molyneux has finally descended into racism.

I'm sorry, but "it's not racism if it's true" isn't a valid argument. Nowhere in the definition of racism is truth or falsity mentioned. Demonstrating the validity of a racist statement isn't a get-out-of-Stormfront-free card.

Saying "white people tend to favor small government" isn't racist; saying "white people who don't favor small government are race traitors" is. Saying "we want people who favor small government" isn't racist; saying "we want white people because they favor small government" is. A strategy to import large numbers of Hispanic people because Hispanic people tend to vote Democrat is racist; a strategy to deny Hispanic immigrants because they tend to vote Democrat is equally racist — fighting fire with fire, assuming the other strategy was proposed first.

Racism as applied to individuals is both wrong and impractical, for the same reasons that applying generalities to specific situations tends to be an error: there is usually a more direct test for the attribute with which race is correlated (ex: IQ). However, fact-based racism as applied to large swaths of people has a sinister practicality to it, because generalizations do tend to hold when applied to large populations.

This doesn't make it less racist, however, because every action applied to a group is in fact a set of actions applied to individuals within that group. Although fact-based racism may be an effective shortcut to macro results, it is not without collateral damage in the form of micro injustices. It is in this spirit of "innocent until proven guilty" that racism is evil on principle.

It's analogous to saying "the vast majority of those arrested are guilty, so why bother with jury trials? Just sentence them all," assuming that indeed it is true that the vast majority of those arrested are guilty. In the same way, racist "truths" are irrelevant to just behavior. At best, it's Punisher logic... and although we might sometimes feel where Frank Castle is coming from, we know he's wrong.

Sad times, man. Racists on the Left and racists on the Right. May Kek deliver us from stupid.

If 52% of white support smaller government, what does other 48% of white support? That isn't a strong correlation.

It is rather entitlement or special treatment system. Giving advantages or benefits to a certain groups allow politicians to get their supporters votes. Or policies that disadvantage a certain group also lose them their votes. It is self interest. Supporting policies that benefit or favor your own group, it is favoritism or special privilege. Many groups subconsciously do this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info