ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:
YOU think what I said is reverse racism.
"
rojimboo wrote:
Nevermind the fact that immigrants to the US contribute a lot to the economy, are less criminal than native citizens, but happen to be of the wrong colour usually.The last point being the most important, I'm sure, for some.
This is basically a list of reasons you believe illegal immigrants should be defended:
* They contribute the the economy (pseudo-slave labor due to illegal status, but I digress)
* They are less criminal than native citizens (except for the one law they've all tautologically broken)
* They are the target of racists

I object very much to the juxtaposition of that observation with a list of reasons why illegal aliens deserve defending. It's not as if all illegal aliens are nonwhite.

Why don't you just relax for a minute, take a step back, breathe some fresh air, and stop analysing every single letter of every single word that I write.

You can always ask me if there is something unclear.

And due to the word 'but' there at the end of the list, it's not actually a list of similar things anymore.

The word 'but' signifies a departure from the known similar items on the list, and is in fact there to highlight a difference or a contrast.

What I'm trying to say is that there is massive resistance to these immigrants because of skin colour. Trump has fueled this flame by incorrectly and inappropriately linking crime, rape, drugs etc. to immigrants and skin colour furthermore.

Your potus is loved by racists, for a reason. Live with it. Get rid of him, if it bothers you so much.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:
You don't have to go 'reverse polarity' racist and become a racist, to point out its existence and fight it.

You don't have to become fire to fight fire.

That's stupid.
I'm glad we agree on that. I just wish you'd see how you fell into it yourself.

Whoot

Why this edit here?

I didn't fall into any bat cave myself. Stop pretending I did.

It's perfectly ok to point out other people's racism. Repeatedly.

It's not ok to trivialise racism, which is what you did some pages back, spoken like a true white cis man with little empathy.
Trump is what we earned, and it's hilarious if you have enough joy left within you to laugh at absurdity. At least he talks funny. But he was right, democrats should've won. Hillary probably would have if she didn't alienate Bernie supporters, you know, doing that dividing thing so many people complain about Trump doing. Dumbest move she could've made lol she'd be president if she tried to at least discuss some attractive policies, hell, probably even if she just ignored them. Sad.

Lol the 'shithole' nontroversy. MSNBC talked (and still talks) so much bs while simultaneously publishing this, if you scroll down to page 4:

https://www.nbcnews.com/slideshow/what-haiti-looks-n837241

Then when the guy shot those Jews and they were all 'oh his speech seems very expected and typical' when if he spoke with more emotion/passion it likely would've been 'oh look he didn't even have the decency to make a script' or 'oh it's almost as if he's acting. Let's ask our chief hollywood correspondent their opinion expressed with a 4th grade vocabulary. Do you think this president would feign emotion at a time like this?' Absolutely what they'd say. And that attention grubbing idget trying to tell him not to come to the city lol but Trump's the one dividing us. Ok.

This is why I've never voted and never will. People stop being people to either each other, your own, or the other voters' eyes, and they just become the other check mark. The thing "I" or "we" didn't want.
"
Trump is what we earned, and it's hilarious if you have enough joy left within you to laugh at absurdity. At least he talks funny. But he was right, democrats should've won. Hillary probably would have if she didn't alienate Bernie supporters, you know, doing that dividing thing so many people complain about Trump doing. Dumbest move she could've made lol she'd be president if she tried to at least discuss some attractive policies, hell, probably even if she just ignored them. Sad.

Lol the 'shithole' nontroversy. MSNBC talked (and still talks) so much bs while simultaneously publishing this, if you scroll down to page 4:

https://www.nbcnews.com/slideshow/what-haiti-looks-n837241

Then when the guy shot those Jews and they were all 'oh his speech seems very expected and typical' when if he spoke with more emotion/passion it likely would've been 'oh look he didn't even have the decency to make a script' or 'oh it's almost as if he's acting. Let's ask our chief hollywood correspondent their opinion expressed with a 4th grade vocabulary. Do you think this president would feign emotion at a time like this?' Absolutely what they'd say. And that attention grubbing idget trying to tell him not to come to the city lol but Trump's the one dividing us. Ok.

This is why I've never voted and never will. People stop being people to either each other, your own, or the other voters' eyes, and they just become the other check mark. The thing "I" or "we" didn't want.

You are living proof the Kremlin's interference worked.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
There's a moment I dwell on from the presidential campaign. It's from the first debate, where Trump was sniffling like a junkie and stalking Clinton around the room when it was her turn to talk. Literally stalking. I wonder what would have happened if Anderson Cooper had fucking done his job as moderator there and then and said, 'Mr Trump, please stay at your podium when it is not your turn to talk'.

I don't know if it would have changed all that much but his compliance with that sort of predatory, intimidating behaviour in what should be a professional event of civil disagreement helped set the tone for everything that followed.

He was enabled and whitewashed by the MSM. They allowed Putin's candidate to control their coverage during the campaign. Only within the last couple of months they've been 'catching up'.

Trump was the gravy train.

100% agree with you about that debate. Allowing that cowardly mobster to practice intimidation tactics on stage like that was BS of the highest order. His supporters see the weakling as a strongman.
That was all part of the grift. Trump needs to look like he's in a battle, so he initiated it. He wanted to make it him alone against the entire mainstream media. It's another way to make him seem heroic in the eyes of racist weaklings.
About the Trump Moscow project:

"The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents."

Oops
There wasn't enough coverage about his ties with organized crime. He made it about racism, fights with the "fake news" etc. There was also WAY too much about Hillary's emails. The MSM weren't informing the public that Trump is a money laundering mobster.

Yes. MSM were played by him and Putin. That's more accurate.
Agreed!
"
About the Trump Moscow project:

"The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents."

Oops

Trump is guilty of conspiring to commit perjury.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info