ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
YOU are the one looking to what skin color the immigrants are, then talking about it as if it is relevant. It's not. Period.
I know it shouldn't be, but Trump made it relevant.
No, he didn't. Nobody can. People who think it is relevant, when it isn't and never will be, are racists.

And there are indeed many out there.
Allow me to clarify, since it appears necessary.

If you see someone actively engaged in discriminating for or against people on the basis of skin color — for instance, saying that Hispanic people deserve additional protections — it is anti-racist to point out to said racist that race isn't and never will be relevant.

On the other hand, if you are so scared of real or imagined racists that you treat the races you believe those racists would discriminate in favor of differently, or you treat those races they would discriminate against differently, then you are yourself a racist, whose motivation is ironically combatting racists of a different polarity.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 17, 2019, 6:19:11 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

If you see someone actively engaged in discriminating for or against people on the basis of skin color — for instance, saying that Hispanic people deserve additional protections — it is anti-racist to point out to said racist that race isn't and never will be relevant.

On the other hand, if you are so scared of real or imagined racists that you treat the races you believe those racists would discriminate in favor of differently, or you treat those races they would discriminate against differently, then you are yourself a racist, whose motivation is ironically combatting racists of a different polarity.

Absolute poppycock.

Why don't you keep belittling racism some more please?

That was golden.

Trump's done it to himself. For his supporters, he's linked Mexicans to drugs and smuggling, rape, terrorism and god knows what else.

He has called out for Norwegian immigrants, but not those from 'shit-hole' countries.

This trivialisation of a huge problem in America, just lead to more hate crimes.
Last edited by rojimboo on Jan 17, 2019, 6:24:01 PM
Racists love trump. That is a very good indication that his racist messages have been received by at least those that he targeted. There are far more racists in this country than I thought.

It is too bad that doing surveys for racism are so difficult because it would be interesting to see whether the Obama backlash has caused more new racists or Trump has caused more new racists.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Ah yes, the polls. Drumpf is definitely finished because the polls say so.

"...and then, Russia comes to the rescue! I tell you Cohen, you did good. You did good ma boi"

Imagine the degree of denial you have to be in to believe that Russia somehow decided the election.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Ah yes, the polls. Drumpf is definitely finished because the polls say so.

"...and then, Russia comes to the rescue! I tell you Cohen, you did good. You did good ma boi"

Imagine the degree of denial you have to be in to believe that Russia somehow decided the election.

Strawman.

Nobody claimed that definitively.

Try again.
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Absolute poppycock.
Spoiler

Why don't you keep belittling racism some more please?

That was golden.

Trump's done it to himself. For his supporters, he's linked Mexicans to drugs and smuggling, rape, terrorism and god knows what else.

He has called out for Norwegian immigrants, but not those from 'shit-hole' countries.

This trivialisation of a huge problem in America, just lead to more hate crimes.
I'm not triviliazing it, I'm just saying that becoming a racist (of an opposite polarity) because you want to combat real or imagined racists isn't an effective means to solve the problem.

Maybe you're not familiar with alt-right ideology. I've dug DEEP on this one, far deeper than most would have the stomach for, and do you know what's at the core of so-called "white supremacy?" Conspiracy theories and a persecution narrative such that, in the eyes of such fools, the once-proud white people are a persecuted class under the heel of the Jews, such that their pro-white racism is justified as a reactive/proactive counter to previous/expected progroms of anti-white racists. That's what they truly believe.

Now you might say that's horseshit. And for the most part, I agree. But there's a tiny sliver of truth to it, just enough for them to cherry-pick news stories fitting their conspiracy narrative that they then misapply to the whole, just enough to take the hateful words and misdeeds of a small handful of far-left nutjobs and have them falsely believe all Democrats support such behavior and are in on the plot. And the more people respond to racism with reverse racism, the more their crazy narrative will be vindicated, slowly but steadily.

And then, as the white identitarians gain in morale and in supporters, the more your narrative of pervasive white supremacy will be vindicated. The two narratives will feed off each other, each side fighting fire with gasoline, until you have raw ethnotribalism.

The solution is to fight fire with water. That's why I'm not letting you off the hook so easy. Reverse racism is racism, and what you think of as racism thinks it is reverse racism.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 17, 2019, 7:44:20 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I'm not triviliazing it, I'm just saying that becoming a racist (of an opposite polarity) because you want to combat real or imagined racists isn't an effective means to solve the problem.
Your entire argument falls on its ass right here, in its first assertion.

YOU think what I said is reverse racism. Pointing out racist remarks and behaviour, and the existence of racists who do support and love Trump and his doomed to fail white supremacy wall, is not reverse racism.

It is just highlighting racism. You don't have to go 'reverse polarity' racist and become a racist, to point out its existence and fight it.

You don't have to become fire to fight fire.

That's stupid.

"
rojimboo wrote:
YOU think what I said is reverse racism.
"
rojimboo wrote:
Nevermind the fact that immigrants to the US contribute a lot to the economy, are less criminal than native citizens, but happen to be of the wrong colour usually.The last point being the most important, I'm sure, for some.
This is basically a list of reasons you believe illegal immigrants should be defended:
* They contribute the the economy (pseudo-slave labor due to illegal status, but I digress)
* They are less criminal than native citizens (except for the one law they've all tautologically broken)
* They are the target of racists

I object very much to the juxtaposition of that observation with a list of reasons why illegal aliens deserve defending. It's not as if all illegal aliens are nonwhite.
"
rojimboo wrote:
You don't have to go 'reverse polarity' racist and become a racist, to point out its existence and fight it.

You don't have to become fire to fight fire.

That's stupid.
I'm glad we agree on that. I just wish you'd see how you fell into it yourself.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 17, 2019, 7:59:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info