ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

First thing first, REST IN PEACE JOHN MCCAIN.
anything is everything
Aye. It is difficult, near impossible, to really know what is inside a person; particularly someone so far removed from a less influential observer. John McCain seemed to be exactly what he says he was, even more so than his average peer. For that reason, if no other, he will be missed.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"

Look at the picture again. It is indeed a checkmate.

First things first, salute to John McCain.

Regarding picture, looking more closely, I dislike the knights not pointing forward. But, I think perhaps MrTremere may be referring to a Chuck Norris meme? https://www.google.com/search?q=chuck+norris+memes&rlz=1C1CHZL_enUS723US723&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=49OakSmt1-aGCM%253A%252CRX7UW-zc1P6oBM%252C_&usg=AFrqEzd9IhRoyXGRxaiUkkJsgSTlo4rGqQ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiO147I9IrdAhUIKqwKHaFrCaoQ9QEwBnoECAMQEA#imgrc=49OakSmt1-aGCM:
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Turtledove wrote:
"

Regarding picture, looking more closely, I dislike the knights not pointing forward. But, I think perhaps MrTremere may be referring to a Chuck Norris meme? https://www.google.com/search?q=chuck+norris+memes&rlz=1C1CHZL_enUS723US723&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=49OakSmt1-aGCM%253A%252CRX7UW-zc1P6oBM%252C_&usg=AFrqEzd9IhRoyXGRxaiUkkJsgSTlo4rGqQ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiO147I9IrdAhUIKqwKHaFrCaoQ9QEwBnoECAMQEA#imgrc=49OakSmt1-aGCM:

Is that an American thing? I don't get Chuck Norris jokes.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

That is so inappropriate, it was painful. I could only stand about 10 seconds.

"
deathflower wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"

Is that an American thing? I don't get Chuck Norris jokes.

First off, most are not funny so don't think you don't get them because you didn't think it funny. The meme is that Chuck Norris is so powerful he can do anything easily, even the impossible.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
That is so inappropriate, it was painful. I could only stand about 10 seconds.
Sorry, should have linked Styx's comments from one day prior, while McCain yet lived: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Deg9eBARk88/

That's more like it. Death changes nothing. Fuck John McCain.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
That Styx guy is pretty funny. I'm not claiming I listened to it. What I mean is that I opened the link and saw that he still couldn't button up his shirt. So I turned him off. What did people like him used to do for a living before the Internet? I'd put him in the same wacko category as the Info Wars guy. Although they may be on different ends of the political spectrum. I don't really know just guessing since I've never really listened to either one.

BTW, I did get a laugh out of it and so consider it all worth while. :-)
DING DONG THE TRAITOR IS DEAD! Celebrations everyone...! 'Tis a GLORIOUS day!
"
IMSilver wrote:
DING DONG THE TRAITOR IS DEAD! Celebrations everyone...! 'Tis a GLORIOUS day!

Wait, what? The president has passed away? Why haven't I heard anything in the news?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info