ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

What frustrates me to no end is that this guy lies way more than any other politician, in ways often easily verifiable, and when he gets caught keeps insisting that he's the one telling the truth (and the others lying), yet some some people still find him more trustworthy than other politicians.
Isn't it apparent that fox news doesnt have the power to bring us together as a people? And I quote the word power, not agenda.

Isn't it also apparent that the liberal media has all the power to keep us divided, shut out any republican agenda, free speech and coherent creativity that isnt one of their talking point code words?

Therefore Donald Trump has actually done a great job, Hes left it up to us the people. Yeah dictator uhhuh. You don't got to like the guy but that's the reality. We the people have a voice albeit half of us being censored by ONLY THE LEFT (including the left who believe in free speech).

1 Kings 3:16-28 The good mother is Donald Trump. He may be a mess he may lie. He may even punch back when he gets hit. But if you understand that, you will understand how patient Trump really is.
Last edited by SearchingforCocaCola on Aug 24, 2018, 7:51:37 PM
The truth is that Trump says what he says as bait. He says whatever he has to to trick people into making this happen:
Spoiler
"
Xavderion wrote:
He's doing the Lord's work. Jesus himself was a shitposter, until he got modded.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Aug 24, 2018, 10:45:30 PM
I bet the liberal media couldn't get people to call donald trump ONLY "fibber" AND NOT the word "liar". Only nanci pelosi can use the word liar, but it has to be with a mean angry voice to up the dare. :P
Last edited by SearchingforCocaCola on Aug 24, 2018, 11:28:48 PM
"
Khoranth wrote:

Yeah, but why do they seem to be a holes?
Probably because they despise almost all politicians, Republicans & Democrats, feel betrayed and/or forgotten. And they think almost all politicians are some combination of stupid, evil, dishonest, greedy, wicked , incompetent ect.

So they love to see Trump trash these people and treat them like scumbag filth.

They don't like these qualities, so they elect someone who embodies all of that multiplied by ten. "Geez, that soda tasted really funny, let's wash it down with some wholesome Russian hooker urine."
The thing you're missing is that a lot of US politicians aren't term-limited or even elected. A lot are corporate, such as CNN — and it's a farce to pretend mainstream media isn't a propaganda arm of the alphabet soup of federal agencies that constitute the US deep state. No one said draining the swamp wouldn't be messy (or easy). Trump doesn't need to be perfect, because Trump is temporary… but he can help solve (meaning: mock, smash) permanent problems during his relatively short time.

Snowden wasn't that long ago. It's as if you've already moved on from the Patriot Act, and more importantly from the institutional corruption that made it possible. This problem is more than two decades old.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Aug 25, 2018, 1:14:15 PM
"

They don't like these qualities, so they elect someone who embodies all of that multiplied by ten. "Geez, that soda tasted really funny, let's wash it down with some wholesome Russian hooker urine."

Only because they are under camera all the time. To bad Mary Magdalene wasnt.
What happens on July 22nd every year?
what is the date on this link?
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/29/us/politics/paul-manafort-trial.html
They are a really Christian bunch aren't they?
Those communist oligarchy "Leftist media" working with the rich to good to talk to you in person bankers of the right.

Apples and oranges

Last edited by SearchingforCocaCola on Aug 25, 2018, 3:57:39 PM
"

I've played enough chess to know that the position is a slight advantage to white, not checkmate.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"

I've played enough chess to know that the position is a slight advantage to white, not checkmate.

The common solution to First-move advantage in chess is to play multiple games, with players alternating sides. Draws are acceptable in Chess.
"
Turtledove wrote:
"

Look at the picture again. It is indeed a checkmate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info