ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Trump tweeted "WHERE IS THE SERVER?" a week ago, when Rosenstein briefed him on these indictments. I second that question.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Where is the server? Long ago destroyed. They are not even that dumb.
Censored.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Trump tweeted "WHERE IS THE SERVER?" a week ago, when Rosenstein briefed him on these indictments. I second that question.

Perfect way to try Russia/Trump in media - no server and there never will be any trial where actual evidence is presented. Deep State Hillary shills at it again.

The whole Russian thing makes no sense.
1. Everyone thought Hillary would win so why would Russia piss her off day 1
2. 2 intel agencies only had moderate confidence in Russia meddling which is not strong
3. In that report there was no evidence yet many people believe it
4. They are indicting people they know cent be extradited so they have to present no evidence
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 13, 2018, 10:55:53 PM
"
Templar_G wrote:
People like that guy put before congress, have no morals at all.

They pretend to have morals, in words only.

The guy is so far gone he actually believes what others like him in the swamp tell him, that they are moral, and those with actual morals "are just dumb and need to be stopped".

Satan exists, and he has his followers... even if they don't even know he exists, or know they're following him.

Evil people in that swamp, but thankfully, it's slowly being drained.

#MAGA †

I agree that this dude is scum but you talk of morals but are fine turning away people at border. You are inconsistent. WWJD to people feeling poverty cartels gangs and other crap?

Not to mention we are a nation of immigrants. And before you say they were "legal" back in the day you showed up and signed your name and you were legal. We had open borders basically. You could also get up to a section of land free fresh off the boat.

Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
back in the day

Ah, yes. Why just last week, I finished a 400 mile hike, piled some stones against a hill, and began staging the lumbering operation to build my cabin. In another year, I’ll legally own everything within one mile... just have to figure out what to do with these 6,000 squatters...

I pretty much agree with you, but this is a weaksauce argument. Back in the day is the direction of fools. It’s a different world, waaaay more populous, and no matter how ridiculous extremists sound, we are a more enlightened people. There will be no back in the day come tomorrow; the needs are all different, rendering back in the day an ineffective blueprint for a modern remedy. Conservatives need a new ideological Mecca, this one is like trying to row against the current while all the other salmon are already upstream and fucking. That’s terrible branding, your entire audience is trying to get upstream to fuck.

WWJD? Turn some people away. Jesus was super discriminating. Heaven has a giant magnificent gate and a legion of angels to guard it; anybody can get into hell. Free, not open, immigration ought to be the torch for conservatives. Secure borders and vetted immigrants welcomed with open arms, granted by the efficacy of the vetting. WWJD indeed.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
It's a mistake to believe all possible steps are forward.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
A bigger mistake to not to, but then we’d be talking about different things. Never said all steps are forward, good try commie XD
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Jul 14, 2018, 2:57:11 AM
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Never said all steps are forward, good try commie XD
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Back in the day is the direction of fools.
What's that then, racist?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 14, 2018, 3:05:59 AM
"
CanHasPants wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
back in the day

Ah, yes. Why just last week, I finished a 400 mile hike, piled some stones against a hill, and began staging the lumbering operation to build my cabin. In another year, I’ll legally own everything within one mile... just have to figure out what to do with these 6,000 squatters...

I pretty much agree with you, but this is a weaksauce argument. Back in the day is the direction of fools. It’s a different world, waaaay more populous, and no matter how ridiculous extremists sound, we are a more enlightened people. There will be no back in the day come tomorrow; the needs are all different, rendering back in the day an ineffective blueprint for a modern remedy. Conservatives need a new ideological Mecca, this one is like trying to row against the current while all the other salmon are already upstream and fucking. That’s terrible branding, your entire audience is trying to get upstream to fuck.

WWJD? Turn some people away. Jesus was super discriminating. Heaven has a giant magnificent gate and a legion of angels to guard it; anybody can get into hell. Free, not open, immigration ought to be the torch for conservatives. Secure borders and vetted immigrants welcomed with open arms, granted by the efficacy of the vetting. WWJD indeed.

I can think of a million things better in past like SAT scores, food where everything was organic pastured, Americans waistline, two parent housholds and so on. Thats not the point. No one has ever shown me a convincing argument for ever changing immigration to be so restrictive in the first place. I'm a libertarian not a repubulican and a truly free market requires the free movement of people, not just products and ideas.

Oh and before you say "they'll overwhelm our social welfare systems" Good! I can't wait because I dont believe in that either but free markets.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 14, 2018, 4:12:43 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Never said all steps are forward, good try commie XD
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Back in the day is the direction of fools.
What's that then, racist?

How dare you!? Aren’t you aware that man associates with a pug?

But no, it’s a keen observation. Aiming backwards does not equal strategic retreat, and the direction steps are taken in is a straw man (ergo commie bants, you almost got me)

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Oh and before you say "they'll overwhelm our social welfare systems" Good! I can't wait because I dont believe in that either but free markets.

Same direction I’m headed. Not the point. All I’m saying is you can’t remake the past, so it’s a shit brand to try and sell to young would be conservatives (which I say in the typical modern generalization). They want to get up stream. “Back in the day” sounds like “hold up, we missed a pit stop, gotta stretch the ole knee joints, plus my bladder doesn’t last like it used to.”

What is conservativism in the modern era? Pining for the 50’s?.. like yeah, that idea isn’t getting laid at any of the parties. Unfuckable ideas are harder to sell.

The past makes a fine model for things that worked, but it’s just that, a model of a different climate. Gotta deconstruct it and rebuilt a modern model. The reasons for a thing must be more than “well yesterday, you see...” because that does not answer tomorrow. What I’m saying is, conservativism need to be stirred up a little bit. Some of its been sitting too long, has congealed, and is sticking to the side of the pot.
Devolving Wilds
Land
Last edited by CanHasPants on Jul 14, 2018, 5:20:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info