ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
1453R wrote:
No one single entity should ever be so huge, so indispensable to the world's financial systems, that its collapse would take the entire rest of the world with it. That is a time for antitrust laws and the forced, controlled break-up of a corporation grown too big and corrupt for its own britches - but ain't nobody gonna do that over here because people are so SKEEERED of the Liberal Apocalypse that they'll just keep on letting poisonous bullshit like the AT&T/Time Warner deal, or seven banknillion dollar corporate bailouts, just keep on happening because somehow they've got it in their heads that the vicious poisonous businessmen who're out to empty your wallet and then repossess everything you own so you can die in the street while they enjoy the fruits of their 'sales efforts' are the mother fucking good guys.
http://archive.is/rtToQ
"
AT&T is buying Time-Warner... a deal we will not approve in my administration, because it's too much concentration of power in the hands of too few. Likewise Amazon, which through its ownership controls the Washington Post, should be paying massive taxes, but it's not. It's a very unfair playing field... you see what's happening to department stores all over the country.
- Donald J. Trump, October 2016

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/12/att-time-warner-ruling.html
"
The [Trump] DOJ sued last year [2017] to block the merger, citing concerns that AT&T, owner of satellite television provider DirecTV, could charge rival distributors more for Time Warner content, resulting in higher prices for consumers...

In a nearly 200-page decision, [Judge] Leon said that he ultimately concluded that the government failed to meet its burden to establish that the deal was likely to lessen competition substantially.
So... Trump was on record against this merger, and his Department of Justice fought it in court. What did your Democrats do?
Hey 1453R, guess what? http://archive.is/B4vHp

Are you tired of Trump fighting for you yet?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Xavderion wrote:
How to solve 90% of the black community's problems, in one picture.

]

Blacks used to be more conservatives than whites - like 95% wedlock births and stayed that way - until Great society which kicked man out of the home because daddy gov took care of them for votes.

Socially they are still more Conservative like dont like homos and other stuff but free money hard to turn away.

How to solve black problems, like all problems, is same - make gov very very tiny.

If you ever want to fuck something up get bureaucrats involved. They take a huge rake, are incompetent and have wrong solutions.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 13, 2018, 1:20:53 AM
He went full Moloch. You never go full Moloch.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

Rep. Goodlatte has a question that needs answering: What does Trump support smell like?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 13, 2018, 2:09:26 AM
Big fan of Trump on the Chequers deal. There May might yet be hope for our dapper friends over seas.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

Rep. Goodlatte has a question that needs answering: What does Trump support smell like?

Sorry - i dont really know who those guys are, but the top image looks like his name is 'Coool Latte'... is he some kind of fat old white guy Ice Ice Baby ripoff?

Stop - collborate and listen ...

Cheers,
Matt.
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
People like that guy put before congress, have no morals at all.

They pretend to have morals, in words only.

The guy is so far gone he actually believes what others like him in the swamp tell him, that they are moral, and those with actual morals "are just dumb and need to be stopped".

Satan exists, and he has his followers... even if they don't even know he exists, or know they're following him.

Evil people in that swamp, but thankfully, it's slowly being drained.

#MAGA †
First rule of giving testimony before congress: do NOT give the impression you might be a victim of demonic possession.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=914HDFpqx_g
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Jul 13, 2018, 12:44:08 PM
"
essemoni wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Spoiler
"
Xavderion wrote:
Sorry - i dont really know who those guys are, but the top image looks like his name is 'Coool Latte'... is he some kind of fat old white guy Ice Ice Baby ripoff?
What's with the casual ageist fatshaming racism, bro?
12 Russian GRU members indicted by FBI for hacking DNC servers. Servers they refused to turn over? Not to mention indicting spies who can't be extricated what a waste of resources but wasting resources what .gov does best. Hacking is what spies do anyway we do it china does it like OPM hack everyone hacks. Spies hack - it's like their prime directive.

This is pure Deep State selective prosecution in action to ruin any possible peace with RUssia and continue covering for Hillary.

The red baiting by democrats is insane. Like McCarthy 2.0 but dems this time instead of republicans. History doesnt exactly repeat but rhymes.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 13, 2018, 5:04:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info