ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Trump acknowledging a Q-shirt guy at his rally. Shit's getting real lmao.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Spoiler

what an horrible thing to say :( I hate when things are taking that path in our society.
"
diablofdb wrote:
Spoiler

what an horrible thing to say :( I hate when things are taking that path in our society.

I thought you are against political correctness. I like things Rowdy, more interesting that way.
"
deathflower wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
Spoiler

I thought you are against political correctness. I like things Rowdy, more interesting that way.

I am against political correctness that is one sure thing, but that thing has nothing to do with political correctness... he's talking about molesting kids.... that's just horrible.
Last edited by diablofdb on Jun 20, 2018, 11:26:10 PM
"
diablofdb wrote:
Spoiler

How the justice system works when a pleb admits to doing the same thing.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 20, 2018, 11:32:30 PM
The rally Trump had today was awesome.

They had 2 protesters and each one he said would be going back to their mommies... and one he asked everyone if the guy was a girl cuz of his hair haha.

I so love having helped to get this guy in power.

6.5 more years of the Left's never ending outrage hahaha.

Not to mention 6.5 more years of a juggernaut economy best that's ever been
Last edited by Templar_G on Jun 20, 2018, 11:37:02 PM
yes, its so true...

now what trump needs to do after the mid election is to do what china n xi jinping is doing...

to abolish the 2 term limit for president so that trump can continue to MAGA for lifetime...
34pre98qua
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

I'm thinking Obamas catch and release is better idea

The only way to stop families from being separated is to either detain the children for longer possibly indefinitely, or to release the families entirely. Pick one...
Trump HATERS want America to FAIL...! SAD
More on what I heard driving home on NPR.

It's big business to have as many illegals as possible which is why both parties came down on Trump for upsetting apple cart of government grants and other stuff

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/06/20/illegal-immigration-and-lax-border-controls-are-the-epicenter-of-the-uniparty/

I knew they didnt give a shit about kids. After all Madeline albright said it was fine 500K iraq kids died of Iraq blockade on video (youtube it). We aided and abetted killing 40K kids on Yemen right now and millions have cholera

Follow the money per usual
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 21, 2018, 1:49:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info