The Hungry Loop Unique Ring

More creativity in this item than all d3 developers combined.

Hyped af, awesome!
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Nov 20, 2017, 12:11:31 AM
Wow, I like it
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙

♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
I understand, i have a question gems support 20% Quality this may be? :)
will it eat my finger if there is no gem in it?
interesting idea
"
VironLaw wrote:
Can release Abyss League supporter pack sooner(tomorrow) please?? =(

GGG already confirmed that Abyss will have additional supporter packs that launch almost at the same time with War of the Atlas supporter packs or I missed something?

Because Harbinger and FoO supporter packs was launched in different time, because FoO was have beta, that was laucnhed around two months before 3.0 was actually released.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Last edited by DoEFotGS on Nov 20, 2017, 12:51:41 AM
amazing idea with this ring, will be totaly overpowered, i'm sure.

had hope that you have to let one gem get the experience needed to level 20 in the ring to be able to consum it, getting your hands on gems which are already max xp level is much easier (the only hurdle maybe being the trade platforms not being able to show the xp percentage value).

so the only difficulty will be to get the 50+ exalteds to get your hands on that? will see, poe definitely needed another chase unique.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Nov 20, 2017, 1:06:11 AM
So it works the way I thought it would. That's awesome, it's such a cool mechanic for a unique.
If you use a vaal orb on it can u get 21 gems ?
Can we get a statement on why we're not allowed to read or post in the War for the Atlas announcement's discussion thread?
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
Last edited by Commoble on Nov 20, 2017, 1:14:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info