The Hungry Loop Unique Ring

Such a beautiful design!
If it were a real ring, I'd buy one...

Props to the designer!
The ring is looking cool and it is opening new possibilities, especially for kaoms heart users. But how can anyone call it OP? It gives you nothing than a 5 link. No attributes, no damage, no life, no resis ... I have a feeling that i will never use it :)
"
Sollkomol wrote:
I have a feeling that i will never use it :)

Nobody would use this, just get a +3 well-rolled Unset and be content you have 72 life and some resists.

It's yet another in a long list of troll, not-meant-to-actually-be-used GGG uniques.
I think the part about having to actually level the actual gem to level 20 IN the ring makes for an unnecessarily cumbersome mechanic. I think it would make the game much more useful if you could just throw a level 20 gem in there. But I guess you want people to level the gem in the reserve weapon slots, and then spent time constantly checking when they are close to levelling, and then manually shift the gem into the ring along the way as they get close to being ready.

Not sure how or why you would feel this should be an improvement of your game.
I will feed the hunger loop the vendor.

If the ring would have +1 gems, it might be OKish, this way it's probably just some summoner bypass for being link deprived. Attack builds won't use it, too big of a loss.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
For me ... Another useless "upgrade" to the game.

Completely nonsense.
I still feel there needs to be more clarification of the ring, for example.. list the gems in the item script once they have been eaten? Just a thought, it will be an interesting item anyhow.
#NeverGoing90
To the people finally realizing that the ring isn't that great, it's about time.

A 5 link on a ring is cool, but considering the lack of stats and presence of Shaped and Elder items providing new 6 link opportunities without sacrificing much, a 5 link ring isn't all that great.

Most builds would really only benefit from two six links, with the exception of summoners whom most have already concluded this ring will potentially be useful to up to a point.

The ring is like baby's first Elder/Shaped item. Nice, but a beginner option until you can get a Shaped/Elder helmet/gloves/weapon for an additional 6 link.

I hope it's not too rare, maybe a low tier map Elder Guardian drop.
Charsi food
As this is going to be the cheaper 5L out there. Are you planing on reducing the fusing requirements for 5L or 6L ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info