3.0 Crit Fireball Inquisitor 462k Shaper DPS - 3.1 Tree Updated

"
Thanks. What about to go to Arcane Potency node to grow crit nad multiplier? And what about to take Avatar of Fire? Doest Physical dmg from staff convert to fire spell dmg?"

You can pick up Arcane Potency when you hit past 91. We have enough crit in our build with diamond flask. And Avatar of fire does nothing for us, we are already pure fire. Weapon damage doesn't apply to spells.
Last edited by asphyxiaPOE on Dec 19, 2017, 12:21:26 PM
Thanks I go try this build in HC.
any chance u can swap out kaoms heart and use vaal fireball for faster map clear?
I like the build. Just one question. On your DPS pic, it shows that fireball has 7 projectiles. How does it have 7? I have a lvl 19 FB and a 20/20 GMP and I have 5. Doe FB get tow more projectiles at 20?
"
I like the build. Just one question. On your DPS pic, it shows that fireball has 7 projectiles. How does it have 7? I have a lvl 19 FB and a 20/20 GMP and I have 5. Doe FB get tow more projectiles at 20?

Dying sun ruby flask
"
any chance u can swap out kaoms heart and use vaal fireball for faster map clear?

yes u can. just find a standard 6 socketed chest piece with good life and link it however u like with vaal fireball.
Build looks fun, gonna try it out.
Where do you get your mobility? because it seems we'll be down to 20% ms bonus and only have Warp to move around? is that correct or am I missing something?
"

Build looks fun, gonna try it out.
Where do you get your mobility? because it seems we'll be down to 20% ms bonus and only have Warp to move around? is that correct or am I missing something?

lightning warp is enough for the most part.
i personally didnt like llightning warp, so i used shield + weapon...wuts a good unique to replace kaoms?
"

i personally didnt like llightning warp, so i used shield + weapon...wuts a good unique to replace kaoms?

any 6 socket chest with 120+ life with resists is fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info