3.0 Crit Fireball Inquisitor 462k Shaper DPS - 3.1 Tree Updated

"
I have changed it though for the sake of efficiency amongst the tree.

Thanks man, tbh I also did the same thing when theory crafting my own tree that went along the same path also because of not going for the life nodes at the start.

Could you give some tips on the leveling and marauder questions I asked earlier? Maybe you missed it cuz of my post directly after it :P
IGN:
Standard: Draegleic, Avalanchius, Volcanicuus, Aegisdawn, Voidmyth.
Hardcore (Still Alive): Elementux, IWantDualStrike
Current Main (Scourge): TalesOfMight, 91 Ground Slam Chieften
"Is it possible for you to include a small summary or tips on leveling to make this build? It looks awesome but I'm stuck on what links to start with beyond fireball + gmp, and maybe even another skill to make leveling faster before transitioning to fireball. Also gear is rather annoying, maybe its even better to level with an elemental melee ability that benefits from early nodes because its easier to find / buy uniques that are melee and insane for leveling?

In any case, great guide.

PS: I also wanted to see if this can be done with marauder, a tankier version sacrificing some spell / ele dmg from templar and using chieftan ascendency is it possible?"

I personally started with fireball and got the appropriate links when I reached the needed level requirements. It was a bit hard but not impossible.
Some alternatives to using fireball until later on are freezing pulse and frostbolt. Freezing pulse is 100% easier to level with since its threshold jewels are much more beginner friendly. If you have experience with freezing pulse, level with that. The tree doesn't see personalize in to a fireball tree until you pick up "Explosive Impact" or "Fire Walker" or any of the area damage nodes. As long as u save those nodes for last, any spell will do fine until you feel ready to switch to fireball.

Fireball and LMP is more appropriate until your damage is stabilized with a high lvled fireball (19,20,21).

Chieftain's ascendancy nodes are lackluster compared to Inquisitor. If you wish to seek an inquisitor alternative, I suggest looking in to Elementalist. She is also a very good option considering how Lightning Warp will trigger the 25% fire pen needed for fireball. I'm not saying Chieftain won't work, you'll just need to sub in a current link for a "Fire Penetration" gem.

Hey there! Sounds neat for a build, I also need to use that MTX :p
When I tried to think of a build for fireball user, I was looking at the Martyr of Innocence staff and the Eye of Innocence amulet. Using the staff has some interesting synergy with the ascendancy talent having effects on close ennemies, due to the properties on block. What do you think?
"

Hey there! Sounds neat for a build, I also need to use that MTX :p
When I tried to think of a build for fireball user, I was looking at the Martyr of Innocence staff and the Eye of Innocence amulet. Using the staff has some interesting synergy with the ascendancy talent having effects on close ennemies, due to the properties on block. What do you think?

Seems like a good idea, I like it. Let me know how it goes.
I'll see in some while, considering I'll try this out for my second character and I'd like to focus on my main for now. I'll post back when I'll think about the build some more
Well, I tried to play around in Path of Building but as tempting as it sounded, I can't get Martyr of Innocence anywhere near the numbers you got. Would have been funny to have a self-immolating build, but oh well.

PoB gives me some weird numbers I'm not sure what to think about. Typically, it seems to still count some critical strikes with Controlled Destruction, or showing damage increase with Chance to Ignite + Elemental Focus. Not sure if it's totally bugged or if some of those pairs bypass restrictions...

Though it seems to have a liking with Arcane Surge. Considering our fireball costs a lot, I think I'll try it out when I'll start this build.
Aw it's a shame then lol
Can u post link to PoE tree for those who dont want to install PathofBuilding?

Is this build viable for HC? I like fireball skill but there are no builds about this skill, only this one.
"
Can u post link to PoE tree for those who dont want to install PathofBuilding?

Is this build viable for HC? I like fireball skill but there are no builds about this skill, only this one.

https://poeplanner.com/AAsAAPcACxUBAHj53YuMwJoJqtn8wGY8Be98n98Es6IA8B9o8po7gpvsOIV7ZlQ62CcvkFUaOFnzPvHVi0oup6VBcptRvJrtPNWm5CIabDbpJKoWb-Nqna4DdZ1jXwSnCI9G2t1epRNxWK5R-80WHxjr7prgRZ1TUhzcjxp8gxEtLJy86mpDCPQQWIdlBUJBltD1rrNMs5eVUlM9X9Af7-sEB4PbVcY6WC0flSDB86KjD8Q7fLjKUXSmmRqBf8Z-WRGWBx6VLvDVSVGP-uv1wwm5k_IdDkhd8ioLcFKJ04w2VUth4iaVFr9kne1hnHsCltJ8km68Vqi5DFIAAAAAAA==

Build has about 5.8k hp. Should be hardcore viable, try speccing in to more life if you don't feel comfortable. You can drop some damage nodes for more HP, but keep all your crit nodes.
Last edited by asphyxiaPOE on Dec 18, 2017, 11:00:21 PM
Thanks. What about to go to Arcane Potency node to grow crit nad multiplier? And what about to take Avatar of Fire? Doest Physical dmg from staff convert to fire spell dmg?
Last edited by AnubixcZ on Dec 19, 2017, 4:32:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info