Video Highlights from the Turmoil Event!

glad they are all dead
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Isnt That sad poe showing some players videos which almost all using Logout macro? Wasnt people banned bcos of this? poe MonkaS?
In second video. Beautifully you can see how bad game is. 6k HP one hit dead, he even didn't know what happened.
Minority use logout macro, devs balance the whole game around it, majority find that stupid, no one has fun dying to lazy developers :thinking:
"
Kastmar wrote:
In second video. Beautifully you can see how bad game is. 6k HP one hit dead, he even didn't know what happened.

He got killed by the slam dunk. The only map mod which benefited the boss was increased area of effect which is also probably why he got hit. Still 1 shots like that are not fun especially if mobs hit like q truck with regular skills such as leap slam that has no wind up for you to see or react to.
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
What, no token Mathil rip? Oh well, happy to watch these l33t streamers get snotted :)
I used to be apathetic, now I just don't care.
"
Galtrovan wrote:
Way to highlight my biggest pet peeve of the game -- rolling along having fun and then without any warning whatsoever, instantly dead without any time to react.

It's just BS, especially those times when you don't even know WTF killed you.

most of these were avoidable deaths;
the two witches getting one shot by physical damage is obvious lack of armor stat.

First video the sunder glad was affected by shock looks like

Ziz group ran into a scary pack and didnt just leave

Guy who closed game in combat in ashen wood was fighting breach mobs (esh can get scary with shock)

It would be nice to get a death recap though for hardcore so you can see what you need to build for better next time.
Last edited by kitkatsune on Nov 15, 2017, 5:33:57 PM
"
jordan02 wrote:
OFC belly beast, 6 socked in 5 jeweller and 6 linked in 1 fusing --'.

Is it just random or the player bought a lot of things and hes rng get buffed after 200$ used? Lol sometime im asking cause i see only streamer or player with a lot of content bought who do this shit and others player 6Sock/link with 200 jewellers/fuses.

I've spent quite a bit more than $200 on this game and haven't noticed any crazy RNG in my favor. Random is random and it always messes with people.
highlights from twitch is a great idea tbh
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
There no vid about new "guild" who plays on twinks to steal? Why so?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info