Video Highlights from the Turmoil Event!

"
So, we're not gonna say anything about Ziz using Flaskie? A PoeHUD addon that has no brainlag when using flasks? He is clearly using Flaskie in the 2nd to last clip... Slow it down and it's inhuman reaction speed even if you're spamming the flasks.

Ziz isn't a pro gamer, he has no background with quick reaction speed, and the guy is blazed every stream. He probably has a reaction speed of 300ms. He didn't use 6 life flask usages in 0.2 seconds lul.

Bro i totaly agree with you , i just saw the video and wtf how can u do it so fast? no way.. but ggg will not punish him cause hes a streamer and make their game be see by peoples.
"
jordan02 wrote:
OFC belly beast, 6 socked in 5 jeweller and 6 linked in 1 fusing --'.

Is it just random or the player bought a lot of things and hes rng get buffed after 200$ used? Lol sometime im asking cause i see only streamer or player with a lot of content bought who do this shit and others player 6Sock/link with 200 jewellers/fuses.

And how, pray, do you expect to see people who don't stream do this? By definition they don't stream and so aren't as visible. Go browse through the forums and/or spend time in chat and you'll occasionally hear from them, but no one will believe them since they don't have video evidence. So your sampling methodology is rather flawed. Also, do yourself a favor and look up the definition of 'random' - occasional cases like these are exactly what you'd expect in a random process. Here's a little Vsauce video on the topic to help you - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rIy0xY99a0
Last edited by Exile009 on Nov 15, 2017, 1:45:31 AM
Haaz triple kill against HvC team on the top ladder was EPIC. ROFL xD

nice videos btw
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Nov 15, 2017, 1:53:29 AM
"
jordan02 wrote:
"
So, we're not gonna say anything about Ziz using Flaskie? A PoeHUD addon that has no brainlag when using flasks? He is clearly using Flaskie in the 2nd to last clip... Slow it down and it's inhuman reaction speed even if you're spamming the flasks.

Ziz isn't a pro gamer, he has no background with quick reaction speed, and the guy is blazed every stream. He probably has a reaction speed of 300ms. He didn't use 6 life flask usages in 0.2 seconds lul.

Bro i totaly agree with you , i just saw the video and wtf how can u do it so fast? no way.. but ggg will not punish him cause hes a streamer and make their game be see by peoples.

Bros I have seen some sus stuff from poe streamers but if you really looked closely in the second video you'll see his health potion did not even consume charges until he was very much out of danger, I would assume the huge healing spikes were his vaal pact, not some kind of flask mod considering he had many frostbolts out at that moment dealing damage

It wasn't till about half a second after he was out of danger he was panic piano flasking
so, i've spammed more than 2k fusings for a goddamn yriel's fostering still no 6L.
dat guy used 1 bloody fusing and had a 6L belly.

If RNG god exist, I prefer atheism.
The Path of One Shots in full glory.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
No mathil rip? mathilFeels :gun:
Last edited by SuBw00FeR on Nov 15, 2017, 3:41:16 AM
SO FUCKING SWEET TY GGG THE BEST RACES IN WHOLE POE TURMOIL BUT I LOVE MAYHEM BUT ONLY 1 WEEK PEOPLE ARE GOING TO WORK SCHOULD BE MORE TIME :( TO PLAY.....

CHEERS GGG
To be honest I hate deaths like these. Relaxed game when almost nothing posses a threat and suddenly you're death not even noticing what killed you. Unfortunately mechanics like Vaal Pact makes you other wise basically immortal. On the other side basic life leech with high investment into the leech rate often isn't enough and also life flasks without instant recovery are completely useless. You have to pay attention to permanently keep up mandatory defensive buffs like a Fortify, Endurance Charges, Flasks and at same time observe situation on the screen while running fastest as possible and read list of mods on enemies in split of second. Every mistake in your piano game could be death. Best defense represents range and high dps which allows you to eliminate thread before it even moves. There is probably nothing wrong about that except Path of Exile is grinding game which requires high amount of time investment. It's literally impossible to keep so much attention a stressful mind set, that anything can kill you in any time, for longer period of time. The way players often deal with this situation is to run lazy and effective (viable) builds.

What can I say... I would appreciate slower tactical game with focus on fighting instead of running. But it looks like players actually like it this way.

Still my favorite game :)
"

I'll admit I was curious as well when I watched it, I watched the video a few times, and you can clearly see his reaction time is super slow, I'd say it was most definitely vaal pact, but hey, no way to know for sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info