Monster Density in Maps

Sounds nice :D can't wait for upgrade.... :P
RF Berserker for life :D
Ohh... This is the good stuff. Been waiting for this for a while.
Farming Gear Games boiz

That second point damn <3
I love you GGG
We get bored fast, now we will get bored faster cuz cant play our favourite maps? I dont play those Malachai/Brutus/Doedre/etc maps cuz i find them ugly and annoying or the boss is too risky and unrewarding or just always hit dead paths and as not a 100% MVS char lose 3x more time to finish the map, i dont think such changes can make me play x maps more than before.
I will wait to try the changes, but i smell the disappointment already, rip fun just like rip exp and rip loot.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
Finally a nice change to the system.

As the value of certain mods is changed,
is there a chance you are looking into the "Value" of certain combintations too?

So that synergizing mods will grant a higher bonus.
O_O

WOW, this sounds insane. Looking forward to 3.1.0 even more now!
IGN: Frazetta
Finally, some good news. I'm excited to see what happens, but I really want to see good layout vs bad layout, and I am sooo interested in how you determined xp/hour. Was it based on calculations using a set build? What build was it? Was it an aggregate of several builds' performance?
BEST NEWS I have heard in awhile ! nothing worse then spending orb's an getting a dud map well I guess dying in the dud map would be much worse! Thank You for your work :)
I'm not sure some maps being better than others was necessarily a bad thing...
poe revived
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info