[3.16 updated] BRO, DO YOU EVEN SUMMON? Life/ES Dark Pact Skeleton Caster League Starter

Thanks, I don't have end game gear yet to really test but I wanted to make sure I wasn't over estimating the power of spiritual aid
"
brant09081992 wrote:
"
What do you feel about using Spiritual Aid on the passive tree

I just made some tests in PoB and that's how things are:

Peak dps with my current tree - 8.6m

Traveling to Spiritual Aid requires 6 points so I respeced:

-Nimbleness cluster (3pts)
-Death Attunement leading nodes (3pts)

Crit clusters are too powerful to be worth respecing.

With 6 points gained I made to Spiritual Aid and now the peak dps is 8.9m. In terms of not-dps aspects, I've lost 4% movspeed which I think is worth mentioning.

Things went better after I've added 40% bone helmet to the setup. The dps became almost 9.3m.

So the conclusion is the Spiritual Aid is a no brainer if you have a bone helmet but it's still good if you don't.

What do you think about the -9% Chaos Resistance to nearby enemies helmets that you can get with the delve mods?

Helmets like these http://poe.trade/search/hokihunariniku/live

How much dps would you gain from this? It seems hard to calculate it :/
Last edited by Spliffor on Sep 7, 2018, 10:36:28 AM
Hey, this build seems very interesting, does it have a Path of Building, i'm a little confuse with all the post of the different league
Last edited by JordanBosle on Sep 7, 2018, 4:22:20 PM
Here is the most accurate PoB pastebin (I'm experimenting in PoB all the time with this build and have a lot of different copies of it):

https://pastebin.com/KKZA4tH3

I'm gonna re-organize gear section in my guide a bit so it will be more clear.
How important is Vaal Summon Skeletons? I feel like it's pretty nice to have in delves cuz they tank up the mobs and stuff.

I just feel like getting A Vaal Skele Lv 21 is gonna cost waaay more and wondering how worth it is

Also wondering if you ever use the Gloomfang Amulet without the +1 curse or if it's just not used at all. The +1 chain seems really good but maybe it's not as good as one would think
Last edited by Spliffor on Sep 15, 2018, 6:02:13 AM
"
How important is Vaal Summon Skeletons? I feel like it's pretty nice to have in delves cuz they tank up the mobs and stuff.

I just feel like getting A Vaal Skele Lv 21 is gonna cost waaay more and wondering how worth it is

I'm not playing this league so I can't say how I feel about it. If you feel this might help you pushing to deeper delves you may invest into lvl 20 Vaal Skeletons first.

"
Also wondering if you ever use the Gloomfang Amulet without the +1 curse or if it's just not used at all.

Currently I'm using a regular non +1 curse Gloomang again. I have swapped Witchfire Brew with a Sulphur flask so I don't need +1 curse. They provide similar dps boost but the Sulphur flask allows me to craft an affix on it and that's why now I think +1 Gloomfang isn't nessessary.

"
The +1 chain seems really good but maybe it's not as good as one would think

+1 chain gives 33% MORE damage. I've just created some mirror tier amulet in PoB and here is how it compares with Gloomfang:

mirror tier amulet stats:
P 26% increased Spell Damage
S 13% increased Cast Speed
S 38% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
S +38% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier

dps with rare amulet without any offensive stats: 6.45m
dps with mirror tier amulet: 7.4m
dps with Gloomfang: 8.6m

So the difference is quite significant. However, anything above I would say 5m dps is good enough for comfortably deleting t15 bosses in a matter of seconds and that's why I recommend using a rare aulet with some life against most of the game content and putting on Gloomfang only for Uber Elder / Shaper / Guardians sort of thing.
<>
Last edited by ArtGenerator on Sep 15, 2018, 12:15:43 PM

Aktualnie używam tych od czasu do czasu zmieniając je na te poniżej.
Podpowiedz mi też, jakich modów powinienem unikac na mpach. Jesli chodzi o Koszta itemów, te nie grają dla mnie roli o ile pozwoli mi to przebudować tego chara na tyle, żebym radził sobie na mapach t15-t16.
"
brant09081992 wrote:
"

I'm not playing this league so I can't say how I feel about it. If you feel this might help you pushing to deeper delves you may invest into lvl 20 Vaal Skeletons first.

"
Also wondering if you ever use the Gloomfang Amulet without the +1 curse or if it's just not used at all.

Currently I'm using a regular non +1 curse Gloomang again. I have swapped Witchfire Brew with a Sulphur flask so I don't need +1 curse. They provide similar dps boost but the Sulphur flask allows me to craft an affix on it and that's why now I think +1 Gloomfang isn't nessessary.

"
The +1 chain seems really good but maybe it's not as good as one would think

+1 chain gives 33% MORE damage. I've just created some mirror tier amulet in PoB and here is how it compares with Gloomfang:

mirror tier amulet stats:
P 26% increased Spell Damage
S 13% increased Cast Speed
S 38% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
S +38% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier

dps with rare amulet without any offensive stats: 6.45m
dps with mirror tier amulet: 7.4m
dps with Gloomfang: 8.6m

So the difference is quite significant. However, anything above I would say 5m dps is good enough for comfortably deleting t15 bosses in a matter of seconds and that's why I recommend using a rare aulet with some life against most of the game content and putting on Gloomfang only for Uber Elder / Shaper / Guardians sort of thing.

Jesus.. Wow I guess i'll be using gloomfang for bosses. Make sense to have a life one while clearing higher tier maps. I noticed the damage with this build is more than enough but the survivability is what should be prioritzed a lot. Trying to get to 6k life but it's hard. It's getting closer though :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info