Developer Interview - Natanel - Visual Effects Artist

"
Ahfack wrote:
ooooooo more back attachments are always good.

I know you guys are busy but plz have a design buddy work on my div card if possible :) tyty

Jesus, you must have the best divine card god ever sent to earth after you beg about implementing since days.
"its closed beta" not "it's"
bloody hell
Was fun reading
so you are the responsable for all the fps issues grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

eheh jk
The visual effects in PoE are amazing. I love to take screenshots to see the individual painting strokes. Thank you for all the fantastic eye candy!

On a side note, an in-game camera tool would be a great addition.
"
Iean wrote:
"
widardd wrote:
Tell us why fiery effects wreck AMD GPUs.
Well if you know what to do it doesnt :) Just read a bit of Reddit they solved this problem atleast for me. I just had to remove content of 2 folders and now i dont have fps drops in my HO also it fixed that huge frame drops during maping when you meet Harbringer.

Don't just follow random advice you find on reddit, deleting your shader cache doesn't make any sense and will just make things worse.
Perception is reality.
Is that some Storm Call on the gif?
Neat interview, thanks for your insight and hard work Natanel!
Thanks for Interview! Good read
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
widardd wrote:
"
Iean wrote:
"
widardd wrote:
Tell us why fiery effects wreck AMD GPUs.
Well if you know what to do it doesnt :) Just read a bit of Reddit they solved this problem atleast for me. I just had to remove content of 2 folders and now i dont have fps drops in my HO also it fixed that huge frame drops during maping when you meet Harbringer.

Don't just follow random advice you find on reddit, deleting your shader cache doesn't make any sense and will just make things worse.

For me personaly it worked realy well and i was strugling with fps drops for over 2 months now i dont have this problem anymore and i have stable 93-95 fps in HO and 68-70 in maps. Before my fps was jumping from 100 to 15 so you know maybe deleting shadercache folder doesn't make sense for you but if it works it make sense for me :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info