3.1 All Ears/No Stone Unturned/Locomancer Guide COMPLETE

I have updated the guide to reflect the changes from 3.1!!!

All Ears (526/526)
No Stone Unturned (139/139)
Locomancer (90/90)

Please find the google sheet below...

I have put special notes on potential "missable" dialogues, but please note I do not guarantee these are the only ones. If you find anything that should be highlighted for people using this guide PLEASE leave a comment on here or directly on the google sheet!

I have also added in the special note section italicized words indicating approximately where you should be when dialogues can be acquired. I used my previous guide for 3.0 as reference, so these could be slightly off, but should not impact completion.

QC = Quest Complete
JT = Just Talking or (!) Over Head
These terms were also taken from my previous guide for 3.0 as reference, so these could be slightly off, but should not impact completion.

Thanks to everyone in the PoE community for helping create this, couldn't do it without all of you!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RWPN_NO3wcl7QRTHP6iTONG-T47VForpQgZ-eN2IQzc/edit?usp=sharing
Last edited by MysticalChill on Jan 20, 2018, 7:00:10 PM
Last bumped on Apr 19, 2018, 1:11:56 PM
Edit: Confirmed you get the same amount of dialogue points for doing alira/oak/kraityn then using a book of reform into Eramir as you do just killing all of the bandits the first time.
I can't comment on the document, so:

You should probably flag "Undead Roas" with Tarkleigh as critical, because it goes away forever if you complete other quests. You need to basically do the kill and get the chat point before doing anything else in the fetid pool or with the glyphs.

I'd also suggest being explicit and clear that you need to follow the order listed in order to get some of the act 2 dialog: I screwed up my last attempt because I cleared to the east before the west, and so missed out on the dialog chunk there. (As this is aiming for a guide, FWIW.)

I'm probably going to make my next attempt at this soon, so I'll use your document as a guide and see how I do; I'll keep an eye out for anything you missed.

You may find All Ears 3.0 and No Stone Unturned 3.0.2b useful; someone else was working on a similar thing, so cross-check and you might find what you missed?
I appreciate the information Slippy, I plan on making edits and explaining the details once I completed finding the missing last 2. I appreciate it if you keep an eye out as well!!!

Essentially at this time anything marked with QC=Quest Completed and JT=Just Talking (Thus an ! over them) as well as each area is marked with how many you should have BEFORE entering the next area.

There are more missables than the rhoas, such as the Bandit line, so a clear explanation is definitely MANDATORY.

I will cross reference the document you listed and see what I find.

Again, thank you so much for listing that, I haven't seen that other people were working on this as much as I have!
I cross referenced and found 1 I missed in Act 7. The other is in Act 3, but we have several differences in the act so I will rerun the act and see if I can find out whats going on. Again I appreciate you linking me this document A LOT!
Last edited by MysticalChill on Nov 7, 2017, 4:14:03 PM
Thanks for your effort! I'm a player from China, but for some reason, the Chinese server doesn't work out well. I decide to develop a character in global server after you finish this guide and finish the achievement once for all. May I know the current progress? I may translate it and post it under your name somewhere if you agree.
Best wishes!
PS: Don't mind my poor English. :)
The 3.1 patch make All Ears has 6 more dialogues, could you find out what they are?
I'm trying to complete this and I only have the prophecy dialogues left, but now I'm nearly mad. :(
There are 3 dialogues that are missing since version 3.1:

Act 2:
Silk - Bandit Lords
Silk - Blackguards

Act 3:
"
Hargan no longer discusses The High Gardens, and talking to him about it is no longer required for the All Ears achievement.

Here is what i've found so far. I also show the difference to the guides from 3.0.
Spoiler

Act 1: 47
------

Act 2: 78 (-2 Silk missing bandit lords and blackguards)
-------

Act 3: 76 (+2)
-------

Act 4: 75
-------

Act 5: 45
-------

Act 6: 44 (+1)
-------

Act 7: 45 (+1)
-------

Act 8: 30 (-1)
-------

Act 9: 38 (+1)
-------

Act 10 + Epilogue: 36 (+4 Zana)
-------

Prophecies: 12
-------

No stone unturned

1 environmental lore object is missing for me.

I know that the ancient graffiti of the old warehouse district ist still missing. A dev said somewhere that they will bring it back in a different area but i wasn't able to find it.

Here is what i've found:

Spoiler

Act 1: 29
15 - Letters of Exile
7 - Wheathered Carvings
6 - Others
1 - Lab Trial
-------

Act 2: 11
4 - Etchings on the Wood
5 - Others
2 - Lab Trials
-------

Act 3: 31
5 - Ancient Graffiti
6 - Others
3 - Lab Trials
17 - Library start
0 - Dark Tome - Unbearable Whispers Prophecy (doesn't count)
-------

Act 4: 12
3 - Daressos Dream
4 - Kaom Wheathered Carvings
5 - Others
-------

Act 5: 12
8 - Chamber Glass
1 - Others
3 - Reliquary
-------

Act 6: 6
6 - Others
-------

Act 7: 7
5 - Shrines
2 - Others
-------

Act 8: 1
1 - Others
-------

Act 9: 0
-------

Act 10: 3
-------

Labyrinth: 10
1 - Plaque Start
3 - Bronze Trial Rooms
1 - Bronze First Room
5 - Poem
-------

Vall Sideareas: 16
-------

GOAL: 139

Would be nice if you guys could help me finish no stone unturned.
Last edited by Ollivanders on Dec 27, 2017, 1:16:50 PM
Looks like you've accounted for the number of changes between 3.0 and 3.1.

Do you know which specific dialogues were added in Act 3, 6, 7 and 9?

Reviewing the 3.0 lists and using my character that ignored dialogues:

Act 2: -2 (silk dialogues removed)
Act 3: +2 Maramoa - Dominus, Piety and Dominus
Act 6: +1 Tarkleigh - Life with Lilly (Available after act complete)
Act 7: +1 Yeena - speak to her inside Arakaali's Web (boss chamber) before leaving for Act 8
Act 8: -1
Act 9: +1 can't tell (probably NOT available after act complete)
Act 10: +4 Zana dialogues

Totals +6 compared to the 3.0 guides, to the necessary 526.

EDIT:

Act 3 has 76 dialogues, total 201 at end of Act 3.

- credit for +1 from Hargan titled General Gravicius, before killing (2 from one dialogue)
- credit -1 from Maramoa regarding General Gravicius (used to be 2, now 1)
- credit +2 from Maramoa after killing Dominus, "Dominus" and "Dominus and Piety" +1 each
Last edited by Reginault on Dec 25, 2017, 2:25:35 AM
"
Reginault wrote:

Act 3 has 76 dialogues, total 201 at end of Act 3.

- credit for +1 from Hargan titled General Gravicius, before killing (2 from one dialogue)
- credit -1 from Maramoa regarding General Gravicius (used to be 2, now 1)
- credit +2 from Maramoa after killing Dominus, "Dominus" and "Dominus and Piety" +1 each

Well then here is something i was missing. I only got 75 dialogues out of Act 3.
Not sure what went wrong. If that's the case the achievement is doable.

Edit: Act 3 has 76 dialogues and i was able to get All Ears!

Regarding No Stone Unturned:

I've found new lore at Act 6 - The Beacon. It's the templar report. So i'm currently 1 lore object short from reaching the achievement.

Edit: I got No Stone Unturned now. The last piece was the missing Ancient Graffiti from the old Warehouse District. It's now located in The Ebony Barracks.

Last edited by Ollivanders on Jan 3, 2018, 5:46:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info