[3.0] EK Nova Assassin - 3.1 Tree Updated

I need to check your pob tree choices, but seeing you're wearing Ventor's I am assuming you just want fast clears on a map to farm currency. I don't think any EK build should have any trouble clearing maps at least up to tier 9-10. With that said to enable clearing map super fast consider getting a 6 link once you have the means to do so.

On the other hand, I am gearing up my char to kill bosses (while mapping fast as well to farm currency) with a flexible gearing setup. I am also switching back to Crit Damage support and Faster Casting now to smoothen the mapping experience plus getting shock/freeze/ignite is an 84% chance so it's worth it.
Thanks for the replies and clarifications.

I've been seeing a lot of EK Assassins with scepters/shields and using Lightpoacher. Is that a variation that you've tried out?
https://pastebin.com/wdDmHhsM

Here's the build site if you want further inspection about my build, compared to your original one.
"
Zupkuck wrote:
Thanks for the replies and clarifications.

I've been seeing a lot of EK Assassins with scepters/shields and using Lightpoacher. Is that a variation that you've tried out?

I haven't, but it should be faster to map with that because Whirling Blades sucks a bit if compared to Shield Charge/Leap Slam. Dual wield provides 4% Increased Cast Speed and some minor things like spell block (wiki is currently broken so I can't provide the exact number). I have some jewels that has a "While Dual Wielding" clause so I am not going to do that at the moment. Apart from that none of our tree choice has dual wielding so go right ahead.

As for sceptre, I am using one right now (the good Shaper ones are pretty costly though) but it's pretty great for damage (lots of extra % damage and mine has elemental penetration built in). I am also mapping with Lightpoacher (got it as a drop from Umanamu Lich) and is pretty satisfied with it.

"
IGAC2k wrote:
https://pastebin.com/wdDmHhsM

Here's the build site if you want further inspection about my build, compared to your original one.

I am not OP, I don't think he checks this too much anymore as he's moved on. I think the pathing is pretty much the same except you are going to a jewel that has one dex node on the south east part. It depends what you want to do with the char tbh, I think for farming maps it's decent.

I saw your head is using Starkonja but not with the right enchant. Might as well use a Lightpoacher tbh.
Last edited by GueRakun on Jan 11, 2018, 9:39:10 AM
Yeah, like the guy above me said, I've moved on from this guide. I recommend checking Ziz's guide on 3.1 EK Nova.
Well that was short-lived.
Well you don't need to fret lol. As long as you have some flexible gearing depending on your goal at that moment you'll be fine. When mapping go ahead use the ventor's and some lightpoacher, and when killing bosses switch it.

I was able to scale my damage higher and higher, I aim to get as close to 800k before I want to try shaper (I should be able to do it now but I am getting atlas bonuses so I can conveniently farm currency).
Would be life leech gem instead of power on crit, and assasins instead of warlords with life and mana leech enchantment on boots, viable?
About your old build, I realized I didn't follow the gear standards, which was the reason I have low crit chance and crit strike multi, and a struggle of balancing attributes and resists. Thus, I've doubted taking on the Shaper, let alone the other Endgame bosses (Ex. Elder and his gang).
in 3.3.1 work?
патч оф экзайл

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info