Harbinger Content Integration

"
Qarl wrote:
It turned out to be a fine addition to the game

was that a reference ?

RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Hope Beachhead maps will stay. They are so fun to farm.
Probably nobody gonna read this because of all those "HYPEEEEEE" amm.... people.

But if any GGG's man in charge is reading this, please consider or creating The Gull div card. Even if it would be some stupid a6 zone.

Best wishes with all regards. <3
"
Dreamwarden wrote:
the Shards that SHOULD be integrated into the core game don't exist: whetstone shards, scrap shards, bauble shards, prism shards, and chisel shards. When you sell a quality item of the appropriate type, it gives you shards equal to the items Quality %.

The current system of gathering items that add up to 20% (or 40% for some things for some reason) is very inconvenient. Doing this will simplify the process and improve player QoL.

This is great idea but devs will never do this.
I wonder how many maps you need to open with Zana mod to find even 1 piece of unique equipment?
Even with high MF amplifiers it will be too long, because there are not many mobs generated from each harbringer!
And is there any lvl restriction?
Or i can run Beach's with Zana mod non stop and get them?
if you don't make the new currency shards part of the core game, then please remove the slots from temp leagues entirely and return the old currency tab with larger icons. it looked so much better than the lazily zoomed one we got now.
Respectable decision.

I'll miss horizons, but in all fairness they did trivialize atlas building a bit too much.
completely right decisions!
Good decisions!
Ancient Orb wasn't popular because it was too shitty in its chances to produce something good and it was far too rare for people to enjoy gambling with it.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info