[3.5](Vaal) Flameblast Inpulsa

Will you update this build for 3.3? I'm really looking forward to playing a Self-cast flameblast build, but there doesn't seem to be many of those. The only other alternative I found was this: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2110987
"
Irmeli wrote:
Will you update this build for 3.3? I'm really looking forward to playing a Self-cast flameblast build, but there doesn't seem to be many of those. The only other alternative I found was this: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2110987

careful, that build took a major hit with the change to dyadus and stormfire.
Second-class poe gamer
"
Will you update this build for 3.3?

The build itself is already updated for 3.3 (not optimized since I can't make up the best setup until 3.3 is not released yet). However, some serious work is needed to be done to this guide so for now I will stick some short notes along with a current char name to provide an access to the gear and passive tree). I will make more detailed update the guide itself later on during a league.
I think we can consider replacing elemental focus with something else since ignite has gotten some buffs. Also for mapping probably we can choose Beacon of Ruin if ignite damage really did increase significantly. That was I guess clear speed will be much much better.

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/jzw5q9.jpg[/IMG]

Hello :3
"
I think we can consider replacing elemental focus with something else since ignite has gotten some buffs. Also for mapping probably we can choose Beacon of Ruin if ignite damage really did increase significantly.

I'm not sure if all these buffs ignite is about to get will be enough for Ele Focus to being worth replaced for something else. It gives 49% MORE dmg and ignite has been in a very bad state since then. It requires a complex comparison and math about the best possible synergies between gems and passives and that's what I'm gonna do later on during Incursion.

Beacon of Ruin is already picked in my current setup.
[New to PoE, mind you] I dont see the difference in the skill tree, I see you marked em for different pathing order, is that the only difference? If the specific passives remain all the same that I wanna get, I shouldnt worry about the order too much right?

From the video section, I like the variations of shaper and Guardians. Is there any differences I should be aware of outside of skill gems? Like gearing and passive skill tree
Sorry for a late response. I did some tests on this build recently. This tree is outdated and today I'm posting a new one.

The playstyle of this build on boss figths like Shaper and Guardians is still the same as it was on my older videos. The major changes affects mapping, now you don't need to fully charge Flameblast to kill monsters packs but you rather charge 2-3 stages and a whole packs die due to the shock and ignite proliferation.

Gear is also different. I will link my current gear to this guide today.
So this build looks really fun. the major thing Im wondering is about jewels in the skill tree, since you didn't make it interactable what jewels do you recommend and such for it?

Also which ascendancy is good to start with?

Edit: I just checked the older info on the build. im blind haha!
Last edited by Eggi90 on Sep 3, 2018, 11:53:20 AM
OP, can you please help. I followed your build but my explosions are not as big as yours. Can u please check my character and tell me whats wrong
"
OP, can you please help. I followed your build but my explosions are not as big as yours. Can u please check my character and tell me whats wrong

I can't access your char so you should either set your profile to public or link your items here (just click on your portrait and then click on each item).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info