Community Showcase

Nice! So good and high quality arts
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Oct 30, 2017, 10:00:42 AM
Hmmm... I dunno, something smells fishy about this girl
Thank you all for feedback c:
You can also check reddit thread to read more comments: https://redd.it/75hm2t
and you can ask me about anything.
Legit vexed that this isn't spoilers/teasers for expansion.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
emp1
"
"
Kastmar wrote:
OMG this tattoo by Nanobeton. Why is his arm so slim? It's only bone. He doesn't eat or what? Is he sick? or it's normal?

RELEASE THE MOM INSIDE OF YOU!
Yea maybe you right, but I don't think that was healthy arm. No biceps, not even triceps nothing. That guy suppose to do something with him. Some sport activity. It obvious that he spending his life only on computers. This new generation is dying.
Last edited by Kastmar on Oct 30, 2017, 12:48:57 PM
NESSA IS ALIVE?
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
"
Kastmar wrote:
OMG this tattoo by Nanobeton. Why is his arm so slim? It's only bone. He doesn't eat or what? Is he sick? or it's normal?

RELEASE THE MOM INSIDE OF YOU!
Yea maybe you right, but I don't think that was healthy arm. No biceps, not even triceps nothing. That guy suppose to do something with him. Some sport activity. It obvious that he spending his life only on computers. This new generation is dying.

Either sarcasm level so high I can't even recognize it, or you are really REALLY REALLY stupid. Legit hope it's the former.

On a related note, amazing art guys!
Reality is an illusion, Exile.
"
MBQ wrote:

On a related note, amazing art guys!
In my generation was pretty normal that kids did some sport activities. (everyone) I was doing from age 7 white water, later karate, and end up till today with bodybuilding. (27 years now) I NEVER EVER has arm like that. Apparently he is not doing any sport activity which is sad and it will kick his ass later when he will be much older. It's his life and this is only my good advice.
I thought Atziri had 3 breasts, not 4.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info