Announcing the 10-Day Turmoil and Mayhem Events!

GIVE DARKSHRINES PLEASE I MISSED IS IN 2015
Does anyone know, is Tendrils rework coming with 3.1 or after this league? Would love to try out new version of the skill in 10 day events.
Sounds like fun but I will be busy during turmoil so I might not be able to get to 90
Underestand mods it will have :) just curious ...

when is some mode active ... its in that league mode too?
Means if its Nemesis with 5 additional Rare monster packs - its in Nemesis league mode too and its possible to drop Headhunter? .. same for other mods .... or just it have more rare monster?

thank you for answer

Edit: Harbinger mode will be still on too?
Last edited by Hydros80 on Oct 27, 2017, 4:23:38 AM
I guess lvl 35 goal it is.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
20 BREACHES OMFG!

hi mom

or 10 x Breaches

buy glasses
"
Nov 24, 2017 9:00 PM until Dec 04, 2017 10:00 PM

Wasnt the new League supposed to start dec 1st ?
Pass
Maybe ill get something this time FeelsBadMan
AGAIN, only demis for top 1?

Where is the incentive to keep on racing if the top player is out of reach already?

It would be nice to have rewards for top 10 or top 20 even similar to the perandus 2 week race, where we really felt, competing mattered until the very end.

That announcement destroyed half my hype for the events.
twitch.tv/catmasterOP
twitter.com/catmasterOP
youtube.com/catmasterOP

Playing since Nov'14 just before Bloodlines/Torment release, livestream since 2018, hosting Fated Connections PoE Community Podcast with BalorMage. I look forward to providing a lot more quality content in the future to come :3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info