Announcing the 10-Day Turmoil and Mayhem Events!

"
Sarno wrote:
Races in Path of Exile? Awesome!

I hate racing outside. Run in front of a car, you get tired. Run behind one, you get exhausted...

Mate your the best. Came for the details on the races came back just to reread this comment. I love play on words and this was a true gem. Thanks!
Lot of complaining about the prizes. I have well over 50 mtxs from these temp leagues, been playing for 4 years but still. The amount of free stuff i've gotten over the years I couldn't imagine complaining about. Anyways, thanks GGG, looks good, really can't wait till december though...
"
szíriusz wrote:

I like the good old days, when you could get a full set of armor. Im pretty sure those rewards didn't have any negative effect in terms of MTS revenue...

giving full armor sets away for just playing the game more intensively will totally motivate people to buy more armor sets.

because ... uhm .. they all need to dress more than one char in the next temp league? you need more than one portal effect cause you rotate them daily?

the only people who would buy more armor sets do it out of thankfulness for ggg cause they provide a awesome game for free. i got the impression we became a rare species here. and especially when i look at reddit where most longtime players are.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Hello,

I'm not used at all with racing and prizes so I have a really noob question here :

200 infernal footprints (for example) : Does it mean that the 200 first players to reach the level required can get the footprints ?

Nice events, thx for all the info Bex!

I might play the Turmoil one, still trying to get at least 24 challenges ...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Tak3ya wrote:
Hello,

I'm not used at all with racing and prizes so I have a really noob question here :

200 infernal footprints (for example) : Does it mean that the 200 first players to reach the level required can get the footprints ?

Nope. Winners will be randomly drawn from all players that hit that mark any point during the event.
Chris Wilson took my soul
Yay! Wait...only a few hundred prizes are randomly given out per goal? Don't tens of thousands of people play this game daily?! Those are some terrible odds! ugh.
[/quote]
Nope. Winners will be randomly drawn from all players that hit that mark any point during the event. [/quote]

ok ty !
Erm...rather wanted something spicy and novel for the 10 day events but...guess the people have spoken and we'll get that in December anyhow
Been half a year since last events. You still did not manage to increase amount of events going at the same time to 4 to be able to make SSF SC also? Cmon GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info