SmerlowTV`s Low Life RF/SR Guardian All Content Viable HC Viable [3.1]

I've looked at like 4 different RF builds on these forums now and not a single one of the people making the guides are currently playing a RF or LL RF build in Abyss.

Concerns me :/
"
Alcsaar wrote:
I've looked at like 4 different RF builds on these forums now and not a single one of the people making the guides are currently playing a RF or LL RF build in Abyss.

Hardcore you mean?
Hi!

Mind over Matter don't work for me like u wrote ... I got the same degen without as i had with MoM (I equipped less fireres to degen my ES)

Have you tried that out on your char?

Thanks for the Guide, really well explained - love that build!
"
Alcsaar wrote:

Hey sry Bro for the late answer i was not playing rly active this league and wanted to test out some other builds , but the RF / Low Life Rf are still really good and op i started also working on a hybrid Rf Version wich would be even stronger

"
Xizaz wrote:
Hi!

Mind over Matter don't work for me like u wrote ... I got the same degen without as i had with MoM (I equipped less fireres to degen my ES)

Trust me it will work it is also confirmed by GGG that MoM works now against the degen from RF
What's the earliest you could possibly transition from life to LL and energy shield?

Started following another guide but changed to this as it was put together much nicer, so thank you for that!
Last edited by rcoleman91 on Feb 5, 2018, 10:33:36 PM
any update for the guide?
"
SmerlowTV wrote:
"
Xizaz wrote:
Hi!

Trust me it will work it is also confirmed by GGG that MoM works now against the degen from RF

Pretty sure it doesnt work that way and would love to see the post. When you are not LL then it burns both reducing the dmg from RF But when you are LL RF it doesnt seem to do anything until you take dmg on your life which should never happen.

I tested it several times and my degen never changed and I have looked all over internet and forums for proof and yet to see. Still probably want mana nodes behind it though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info