Teaser of Upcoming Uniques

The Penis, mightier than the Sword!
Albino Rhoa Quill - Re-rolls the affix tier of a single random property of a magic or rare item.
Last edited by Orca_Orcinus on Oct 25, 2017, 11:42:14 PM
Bex is love Bex is life. Ty senpai.
Sooo... here are my predictions:

Solaris/lunaris thingy: either an amulet, maybe with some cold/fire related stuff or a unique map with them as bosses, both individually at first and together in the end
Belt: looks very karui to me. Probably with a ton of life, totem stuff or something fire related
Gloves: now these are interesting, looks like some pure armour stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if it has some stun or knockback effects
Boots: those look fancy... armour/es base, lightning related imo
Stone plate thingy: a new unique map, no idea about the tileset though...
Flask: it has green snakes... unique jade flask with poison stuff
Gold colored shield: fire related from the way it looks... also kite shield, so armour/es. Maybe something with reflect because of mirror-like design?
Silver colored shield: armour/evasion base, almost looks like it's meant to be used as a weapon... facebreaker shield maybe
Staff: poison/chaos degen related. Probably arakaali themed, not sure, but definitely effect, name or flavour text referencing arakaali or spiders, because spider webs. Maybe it grants raise spider skill?
Pen/quill/feather thingy: could be anything imo... helmet (if put behind the ear), spirit shield, dagger or one handed sword seem the most likely though. Or maybe it's just a dreamfeather alt art, in which case it would be totally awesome.

Well, those are my thoughts on these. I guess not much will be correct though.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I think the pen/quill will be a wand. Wielded at the tip, it's a sort of magic over melee type deal.

No idea on effects, I'm still extremely noob at this game :D this is totes the longest I've been consistent with PoE!
Where is ahn's might?
:O they look so beautiful! :)
OMG that amulet...or jewel solaris lunaris looks epic! :P
The Holy Bible
The pen is mightier than the sword!
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Finally my dream of tickling my enemies to death can become true.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info