The Path of Exile Art Book and a Week of Armour Set Sales!

Considering the cost of producing a printed book, I am not surprised that this will be available to everyone.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
It's currently only available in the Kitava Supporter Packs but it will be available for individual purchase in the near future from good book stores.

I won’t lie, I had expected it to be exclusive...

:-( Same. pretty darn disappointed tbqh
that's cool that we can purchase the book at some special store , becuz kitava supporter is WAY far away from my money bag (;_;), i know the game work on Heavy supporters but it s good to think to regulars sometimes ^^
frankly i'm disapointed by all those comment about exclusivity on Kitava pack, as if, you guys, doesn't wan't to share art content from POE and GGG stole something for you ...

guys are you supporters or you just buy pack for feeling superior ...

if i had the kitava pack i ll be happy to know that lot other fans can have acces to this artbook
I always thought it was obvious the art book wasn't exclusive to the supporter packs. Certainly, when it was originally announced last year ( http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1703631 ), they simply said that the book would be released early next year. Apparently October is early in the year - who knew :P At any rate, "released" generally does not imply exclusive, limited availability, but rather general availability.

It's one of the main reasons I never even considered getting the Kitava pack - the only appealing thing in it was going to be sold separately anyway. I was surprised when it wasn't at least signed or something, that might have enticed me.

As an aside, the physical version of the comic included in the higher tier Awakening supporter packs was also not exclusive to them - it was available separately, as well.

"
the kitava pack is just a huge scam afterall. 1 week after its release player could literally get the same set out of the current mystery box, and now people also can get the "exclusive" artbook as seperate purchase. disappointing.

Sure. Even if you somehow manage to equate the Kitava and Ultimate Chaos armour sets to one another as "literally the same," then there's still some other issues, such as there actually being two months between the release of the Fall of Oriath supporter packs and the Chaos and Order mystery boxes rather than one week, the Ultimate Chaos set probably costing more on average to get than the Kitava supporter pack or certainly having the potential to, and the part where the art book was never stated to be exclusive.
I'm all for taking issue with things if there's an actual grievance, but gross exaggeration and hyperbole generally don't help with being taken seriously. Also you'd need said actual grievance.
Last edited by Velari on Oct 25, 2017, 7:22:57 AM
If you could also do that for the Kitava weapon effect, it would be very nice for all of us with no intense red weapon effect mtx!
I’d pay 30$ each!
"
WhiteMagick wrote:
Unfortunately I could not get Kitava supporter pack, but I am glad that I can still buy the book, however I would like to see the Kitava supporters get some exclusivity. I think the idea that they could get a signed copy of the book sounds like a very fair trade-off.

^Great Idea
In light of the $480.00 price tag, I really hope you guys signed the Kitava Supporters' books...
Wash your hands, Exile!
Guys this book will cost a LOT in shop imo, not many players are so hardcore like Kitava supporters so not many will buy it individually anyway. You are still special :P

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
It's currently only available in the Kitava Supporter Packs but it will be available for individual purchase in the near future from good book stores.

I won’t lie, I had expected it to be exclusive...

WOW, It's a shame that it is not :(
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info