The Path of Exile Art Book and a Week of Armour Set Sales!

Yea
Saved
"
Thank you so much for your support! As a side note, we have a second news post coming later today that will include an update to our Content Schedule regarding the 3.1.0 release, competitive events and more.

Yay more hype news!! =D
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
I thought the art book was exclusive as well when I bought it. I am happy people who can't support at the level required right now to get it will get a chance in the future to enjoy it as well.
I’m still waiting on my 2nd shirt... then I ended up buying the final tier supporter pack and STILL waiting on my shirt....should get 2 shirts now for having to wait thi long.

Also on the book, I’m glad we will be getting them soon. Kinda sucks it’s not exclusive.

@chris there any way we can get the supporters books autographed by everybody?

Least we can have a little bit of exclusivity
IGN: Wirefleece , Complexion
Wow! Didn’t know they were hardcover copies. Looking forward to receiving them!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
The book looks amazing, I can't wait to get mine!

But,
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
It's currently only available in the Kitava Supporter Packs but it will be available for individual purchase in the near future from good book stores.

Guys... this is total crap, a while ago I opened a ticket and had requested to purchase a microtransaction from a past pack this is what Scott from GGG support responded with:

"Unfortunately we are unable to provide the past supporter packs or microtransactions that are no longer available as this would be unfair to anyone else who might have missed out on buying them. We also promised the playerbase that supporter packs would be sold exclusively during the time that they were available."

So which is it? Are item's that are part of a supporter pack exclusive to that supporter pack or are they available for purchase down the road? If item's from supporter packs are available for purchase after the expiration of supporter packs or offered individually, then I would appreciate the opportunity to purchase some of the old microtransactions I missed out on.

Last edited by Matt_Snow on Oct 24, 2017, 10:34:16 PM
I’d say a one time offer, for 2 top tier supporter pack purchased, should entitle an opportunity to buy 1 older supporter pack of your choice. Seems fair...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Awesome book :-)
IGN : Co_Nan
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Pretty sure they said from the start that it wouldn't be. It's on Amazon for pre-order and has been for a while.

I’m happy to take your word for it; it’s definitely possible that I’ve missed a post or two. :)

I don’t use Amazon as my experience with them in the past has been negative. They’re not present in the country, and most of my friends here avoid them due to similarly bad experiences.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Unfortunately I could not get Kitava supporter pack, but I am glad that I can still buy the book, however I would like to see the Kitava supporters get some exclusivity. I think the idea that they could get a signed copy of the book sounds like a very fair trade-off.
Last edited by WhiteMagick on Oct 24, 2017, 11:33:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info