Skill Rework - Lightning Tendrils

This is amazing. It's exactly what we need. Bring back and ressurect useless skills! and don't nerf what is already good.

I wish we had all skills viable at end-game, instead of the 2-3 skills "meta"

"Oh let's 90% of players play RF...". this is so boring and sad. So much potential in all skills of this game.

In time: More than lightning tendrils, you still can fix : Reave, molten strike AOE to be viable for mapping in late game, lacerate, ice spear, split arrow, burning arrow. I probably forgot others. But go ahead. Lot's of work here already.

specially talking about bows skills: it is about time to split arrow/burning arrow/and even explosive arrow get some buff. It's being very very boring 99% of bow players playing tornado shot, the only viable end game fast clean skill.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Oct 22, 2017, 8:34:08 PM
no more armpit tendrils :( but looks awesome atleast and now at least works with channeling :)
Last edited by warshadow412 on Oct 22, 2017, 8:38:27 PM
Nice upgrade! This looks super cool.
However, I am also among those who would love to see a cold channeled skill. I've pretty much been waiting to do a channel build with the Brine Crown since it was released.
I appreciate it a lot when you guys make the decision to go back and rework out of date skills . Also this rework make skill so beautiful XĐ Congratz GGG !! <3
UNLIMITED POWER!
Balance is an illusion, exile.
Not sure about it’s viability. But it sure looks good!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Actually, this looks good with no MTX, make a red version like dark cyclone and enjoy my instant purchase!
The visuals are so hype :O
I believe in slightly different donuts
"
3FE wrote:
is it actually going to do that much damage in pheonix** or you lyin'

They frequently give themselves twink gear with 6-links for the test servers. I'm sure it'll be possible to clear that fast with tendrils in the Forge, but I'm also sure that it'll never be nearly as fast as ele wanding.
I love the tendrils. Not actually too fond of the sphere around the hand.

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info