Skill Rework - Lightning Tendrils

My first thoughts... UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!!
"
Hopefully you're working on dozen more skills which are utter crap currently.
"
CBEToffOP wrote:
Is Elemental Hit really not viable?
Trypanon Great Mallet + Marylene's Fallacy Lapis Amulet
For AOE just take Slayer Ascendancy node: Impact + Leeching + Culling

For more damage you can get EE (even thought there are 33% chance to get same element added for next attack).
Maybe this should be changed so that next attack can't repeat same element added!?

Auto crits looks great but the attack speed is automatically a 50% less, you'd be far better off going a high edps claw/dagger/sword with a diamond flask. Then the problem becomes that elemental hit is giving you a similar amount of damage to an aura, whereas every other skill just does 140-180% ish.

You can kill everything with elemental hit but it will always have the same problem as every single target melee skill has vs blade flurry, you just do more damage with no trade-off if you swap ;)
Looks good! Y'all keep up the hard work.
This actually looks really good. Unexpected, but good.
Nice visuals, good change.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Unlimited POWAH!!!
WOW! This is the best. I was hoping to have that skill modified in someway and it did! Now I am hoping that the chain skill gem also works with it.

I was also dreaming that there would be a a support gem where casted channeling spell has a chance to cast a burst spell according to its element. Like for this one - a chance to cast a burst lightning nova or lightning ball/projectile or lightning storm or even a lightning ground upon killing a monster.

I know GGG loves pros and cons in someway, maybe, the mana multiplier is so great or a new feature that casting the spell consumes both HP and MP for that matter? Hahahaha!

Lastly, can we have a bloody or purple micro transaction with it as well.
----

Nish
:AOE expert
:Soloist
arc evil brother is that you?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
looks great! love that skill!
"
ChopsToChapo wrote:

Basically you need to get better, I still use CI in 3.0 and rip any content in the game.

Nice, you are part of the 0.1%. Let me guess, minions? CI and ES were butchered. Nothing to do with getting better.

edit: LOL!! you are playing on fucking standard with LEGACY ES items and near t1 rolls. Try harbinger with 40% less ES from items with the same rolls. -_-
Last edited by Sha0Kahnn on Oct 23, 2017, 8:08:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info