Wings Multisale and Free Chaos and Order Mystery Box When You Spend Points

free box will never be refused!
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
When i firstly scrolled down fast i read Exclusive Garbinger Hat.

Other than that, now the art-style of the wings in the sale.
I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but most of them ,especially the real deals under 200 points, look either fugly or look somehow nice but have a limited combination potential due the striking color scheme.

But anyways i think some people might find what they want for a much cheaper price then usual to complete their personal MTX set.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Oct 20, 2017, 9:10:24 AM
Opened mine and got Chaos Wings and its my birth day! SO happy!
Balance is an illusion, exile.
Gore herald here i come!

ps. got divine blink and mirror arrow effect actually im happy that my next build thanks GGG.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Oct 20, 2017, 6:07:23 AM
nice one :D
got the chaos wings, thanks :D

Just my 2 cents but Not being able to do anything with the duplicates of items turns me off from purchasing more boxes etc. As soon as I hit doubles on things Im done. Let us turn in duplicate mtxs for some points back, how many copies of a skill effect do you really need?
Half of whatever the lowest price it was ever on sale for would be enough to make people not feel like they got screwed yet low enough that it shouldn't effect those who spend a ton to get the full set from the boxes.
Me and my rotten luck.... 2 boxes = 2 ultimate chaos helmets....
time to get broke

opened 9 boxes got 4hideout items and 2 items i already have ...
Last edited by isuck1 on Oct 20, 2017, 2:00:37 PM
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
we're discounting all Wings by as much as 50%

Shouldn't that mean, that all wings are 50% off?
I can see only 25-30% discounts on wings in the shop. Is it a bug, or I understood the message wrong?
For example Infernal Wings are now 230 points with 320 points previously - it is only 28% off

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info